World Cup winners ??

who will lift the World Cup in July ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jamdiver:
Ok next match.
Sweden vs. Paraguay

This is a very tough game to call!!!

But i'm going to go out on a limb and pick Paraguay, apparently there's infighting in the swedish team...
Ljunberg came to blows with someone, forget his name..

It was Olof Mellborg.

I'm going with Sweden, again 2-0...

sveden vecausem imam likem dum meat volles

Hmmmm, I don't Ken.

Like I said it's really hard to call this game, both teams don't really seem to create much goals..

Alright, pff I changed it to sweden.
Let's hope that ibrahimovich or larrson do the good work.

Jamdiver:
Hmmmm, I don't Ken.

Like I said it's really hard to call this game, both teams don't really seem to create much goals..

Alright, pff I changed it to sweden.
Let's hope that ibrahimovich or larrson do the good work.
Don't be changin' :D . I must admit, though, saw the brazilians play and wow! I still can't pick who'll win it all, though.

midwestdvr:
Don't be changin' :D . I must admit, though, saw the brazilians play and wow! I still can't pick who'll win it all, though.

Man, Lol I have no idea who's going to win!!
ROfl, I don't really like much either team..!

So hey who knows..., who knows.
I'm a big fan of Larsson though, he's been around forever and is such a quality player.

Next year he'll end his career back where he started it in Sweden.

Sweden 1, Paraguay 0.

Now this brings up some interesting permutations so to speak...
Paraguay has played 2 games and has 0 points, so I think they're eliminated from the World Cup now, correct me if i'm wrong.

Sweden has 4 points from 2 games and T&T 1 point from 2 games.
If Trinidad beats Paraguay, which is not an impossiblity mind you and England beat Sweden, then Trinidad is through to the next round.

Thoughts all?? I think there's a chance of this happening, Paraguay doesn't look like they've got their shooting boots on.

Jamdiver:
Sweden has 4 points from 2 games and T&T 1 point from 2 games.
If Trinidad beats Paraguay, which is not an impossiblity mind you and England beat Sweden, then Trinidad is through to the next round.
It'll depend on the goal difference. T&T would have 4 points the same as Sweden. Right now they are 3 goals behind though.

Trinigordo:
this ****ing sucks so bad. This is my last post on SB until the end of the world cup when this avatar is gone.
Oh my!!! :D

Well - tell you what - now I've proved my point and if you promise to knock off the anti-England/Becks stuff (you don't have to like them....just button it! :D) - you can dump the avatar now. I'll call us even!

El Orans:
one truly horrible error... it's whisky instead of whiskey! :D
Does it not depend on what type of whisky you drink ? Is it with an 'e' for Bourbon and without for Scotch (or is it the other way around ?) ?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom