World Cup winners ??

who will lift the World Cup in July ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Trinigordo:
Kim when England loses I expect you to change your avatar to a Chris Birchall picture. Yeah thats right, Chris Birchall, adding insult to injury and all that.
I'll agree to that for the duration of the World Cup if you do the same! You lose.....you change yours to Beckham! :D

This would make a nice beckham avatar trini...

david_beckham04.jpg

There you go Trini - I've resized it and everything for you - you can just copy mine!!! :D

image.php

Bad news guys. Bet the bank on Trinidad!!!!

Trinidad footballers promised barrels of rum Wed Jun 14, 3:19 PM ET

PORT OF SPAIN, Trinidad (Reuters) - Trinidad and Tobago's 23 footballers and their Dutch coach, Leo Beenhakker, have each been promised a barrel of specially aged rum if they win Thursday's World Cup match against England.

Nigel Bissoon, marketing manager of the Angostura Group of Companies, the makers of Angostura Aromatic Bitters, said the players were already heroes in their Caribbean country after their 0-0 draw against Sweden last week.

"But they can elevate themselves to a god-like status amongst their fans if they get one over England," Bissoon said in a statement on Wednesday.

"We hope that the barrel bonus will act as an extra incentive for the players as there are few Trinidadians who would not jump at the opportunity to own a full barrel of such fine rum."

Each of the 24 barrels Angostura is offering as a prize holds 247 litres (64 gallons) of rum.

Angostura's chief executive, Lawrence Duprey, said the rum would come from a batch that had been earmarked for a special occasion.

Trinidad and Tobago is the smallest country to qualify for the soccer World Cup.

ONESPEED:
Bad news guys. Bet the bank on Trinidad!!!!

Trinidad footballers promised barrels of rum Wed Jun 14, 3:19 PM ET

PORT OF SPAIN, Trinidad (Reuters) - Trinidad and Tobago's 23 footballers and their Dutch coach, Leo Beenhakker, have each been promised a barrel of specially aged rum if they win Thursday's World Cup match against England.

Nigel Bissoon, marketing manager of the Angostura Group of Companies, the makers of Angostura Aromatic Bitters, said the players were already heroes in their Caribbean country after their 0-0 draw against Sweden last week.

"But they can elevate themselves to a god-like status amongst their fans if they get one over England," Bissoon said in a statement on Wednesday.

"We hope that the barrel bonus will act as an extra incentive for the players as there are few Trinidadians who would not jump at the opportunity to own a full barrel of such fine rum."

Each of the 24 barrels Angostura is offering as a prize holds 247 litres (64 gallons) of rum.

Angostura's chief executive, Lawrence Duprey, said the rum would come from a batch that had been earmarked for a special occasion.

Trinidad and Tobago is the smallest country to qualify for the soccer World Cup.

THAT's A LOT OF RUM!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Jamdiver:
Oh no, look what i've done...... :lol::lol:

That's nice Jamdiver! You mask that in Photoshop? Always wanted to learn how to do those kinda half/color half/black and white pics..

D.

Daylonious:
That's nice Jamdiver! You mask that in Photoshop? Always wanted to learn how to do those kinda half/color half/black and white pics..

D.

No, sorry!!

I just found it on the net, i'm nowhere near that good in Photoshop.............. yet :D.
But i've been told that to do that really isn't that difficult!

Jamdiver:
No, sorry!!

I just found it on the net, i'm nowhere near that good in Photoshop.............. yet :D.
But i've been told that to do that really isn't that difficult!
It's really easy. Just use two layers - one converted to B/W. Make the colour layer the top one and use the eraser tool to remove all the colour you don't want and let the B/W come through. You can use the same technique to completely blur a background.

Kim:
It's really easy. Just use two layers - one converted to B/W. Make the colour layer the top one and use the eraser tool to remove all the colour you don't want and let the B/W come through. You can use the same technique to completely blur a background.
Sweeet, thanks kim, i'll remember to try that out :D!

Back
Top Bottom