World Cup winners ??

who will lift the World Cup in July ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Kim,

I'm willing to bet 3 signature lines or one user title, should our teams meet...

El Orans:
Hey Kim,

I'm willing to bet 3 signature lines or one user title, should our teams meet...
Laurens. For now hold that bet. My natural position in this competition is England first, Holland second, and Japan third. Japan already screwed up big time so they have lost my support. If England gets knocked out before Holland I'll support Holland to the hilt.....I lived in Holland longer than I lived in England for crying out loud. I danced in the streets of Nymegen when Holland won the European Cup. However - as painful as it sometimes is....and as the Dutch themselves eventually impressed on me after 23 years....blood is thicker than water.

Laat ons over hebben als het zo ver is.

ScubaTexan:
Germany finally got past Poland (sorry mania :frown:),

Well, we have lost and it seems as the end of our presence at the world Cup.:(
But at least we played better than the first game...
Mania

mania:
Well, we have lost and it seems as the end of our presence at the world Cup.:(
But at least we played better than the first game...
Mania
Yes...I'm sorry Mania. I even got up this morning at 5am to watch the end of that match. It so looked like it was going to be a draw.

Anyway.....may I officially invite you now to support England! (or Holland)

El Orans:
Natuurlijk, het zou wel een leuke finale zijn. :D
Als dat zaal gebeuren zullen we inderdaad over hebben. Dan kan je die kinderachtig spelletjes vergetten an zullen we over flesjes whisky hebben!!! :eyebrow:

(Ik hoop dat mijn Nederlandse scrift en beetje fatsoenelijke is - ik heb geen nederlandse spel-checker!! :D)

7 Typos and even one in an English word... :shakehead

However, you've committed only one truly horrible error... it's whisky instead of whiskey! :D

El Orans:
7 Typos and even one in an English word... :shakehead

However, you've committed only one truly horrible error... it's whisky instead of whiskey! :D
Say again!!!! :D

Oh well, it's late here and my written Dutch was always non-existent! :D I'd better have a drink! :D

At least I don't break people's internet!!!:lol:

Kim:
At least I don't break people's internet!!!:lol:
That's what you get when Skyping me past 01:00 AM... :evil:

Kim:
He won't pick it up though.:lol: For some reason he seems to think that I'm so dumb as to give him something for nothing!!!!!! I don't do one sided bets! :14:

Not only will I pick it up, I am going to repeatedly slap you across the face with it. You're on limey!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom