World Cup winners ??

who will lift the World Cup in July ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kim:
I'll agree to that for the duration of the World Cup if you do the same! You lose.....you change yours to Beckham! :D

Not a chance in hell that Beckham will ever be my avatar, you must have slipped and hit your head. This isn't one of those two way bets, this is a: your team by all measures and accounts should win this one easily so if they lose you will change your avatar to chris birchall as punishment. I mean if England and Becks are as good as you say then you should have nothing to worry about kim, or are you chicken? :wink:

Trinigordo:
I mean if England and Becks are as good as you say then you should have nothing to worry about kim, or are you chicken? :wink:
Why should I give you something for nothing? You seem to forget who has had the big mouth in this entire thread right from the beginning!! You don't want to put your money where your mouth is.....ok.....we can see who's chicken! :D

Hey everyone - got that? Trini doesn't want a straight bet. He just wants to say things like:
TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO'S SOCA WARRIORS ARE GOING TO TURN SOME HEADS ON THEIR WAY TO WINNING IT ALL. GO BABY GO!!!!!
Nice try, but Holland is no match for Leo Beenhakker led Trinidad
Everyone and I mean everyone knows it is Trinidad's turn.
Don't worry June 15th you might get your chance to compete in this convo, but I doubt. I am thinking Dwight Yorke will get a hattrick and Stern John and Chris Burchill will each net a single while Gerrard scores Englands only goal.

(and all that's within the first 60 posts of the thread!!! :rofl2:) but isn't prepared to back it up with a little side bet!!! :D Man they are brave from that island!!! :eyebrow:

"Why, look down there....is that a gauntlet I see lying on the ground?"
:laughing:

ScubaTexan:
"Why, look down there....is that a gauntlet I see lying on the ground?"
:laughing:
He won't pick it up though.:lol: For some reason he seems to think that I'm so dumb as to give him something for nothing!!!!!! I don't do one sided bets! :14:

Kim:
He won't pick it up though.:lol: For some reason he seems to think that I'm so dumb as to give him something for nothing!!!!!! I don't do one sided bets! :14:

We won't pick it up either. We WILL however deftly juggle it like a soccer ball while dancing a mean samba.

D.

Daylonious:
.......while dancing a mean samba.
I thought that's what the girls did! (Hmmmm....might explain a lot, but I didn't think they jiggled a soccer ball! :D)

Kim:
........isn't prepared to back it up with a little side bet!!! :D Man they are brave from that island!!! :eyebrow:
That old 'Soca Warriors' thing is just a fancy name ! A real warrior would take the bet !!:wink:

I'm still standing by my prediction that a Beckham inspired England will knock four past Leo Beenflicker's men !!

:rofl2: :rofl2:

Oh my god, there's more smack being spoken here than in a high school football game :D!!

Jamdiver:
:rofl2: :rofl2:

Oh my god, there's more smack being spoken here than in a high school football game :D!!
C'mon Jam.......he called me right? Does some kind of Sofa Warrior think that it's OK to spout, and spout, and spout a lot more...AND NOT TAKE THE BET!!!!!!!:lol:

I don't care who wins......if he doesn't take the bet he's lost already! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom