World Cup winners ??

who will lift the World Cup in July ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Trinigordo:
I hope Beckham (most overrated player EVER)
Most over-rated ??? There's nobody in the world that can deliver a ball as good as Becks !!! Just look at England's last three matches - lots of goals from Beckham deliveries !! Very hard to defend against. He might be past his best, but he's still an awesome player.

Bubble Junky:
Most over-rated ??? There's nobody in the world that can deliver a ball as good as Becks !!! Just look at England's last three matches - lots of goals from Beckham deliveries !! Very hard to defend against. He might be past his best, but he's still an awesome player.

Very, very true.

Beckham might not have the pace or dribbling ability that he once had, but he doesn't need to.
He is in supreme control of the right midfield and can seemingly deliver a deadly cross from anywhere on the pitch.

The man has masterful control of the ball......

Bubble Junky:

Beckham is very good, but also VERY overrated as is Ronaldino.

By the way Spain looks like they plan to win it all, as per usual, let's see if it lasts past the quarterfinals this time.

Germany finally got past Poland (sorry mania :frown:), but it took them long enough. That new ball seems to be magnetically attracted to crossbars and posts! Almost right at 90 minutes, Germany had TWO ducks go off the crossbar within seconds of each other! :11:

It looks like Wayne Rooney is fit to play tonight. Is he over-rated too Trini? :D

Kim:
It looks like Wayne Rooney is fit to play tonight. Is he over-rated too Trini? :D

I hope he doesn't start.... i'm really worried about his match fitness and how well his foot has healed.

I really can't shake the feeling that his treatment is being rushed along.
Anyway crossing my fingers that if he plays he won't be injured or have any problems.

Yah texan, I saw the last few minutes of that match.
It was quite sad in a way, the expressions on the Polish fan's faces told the whole story.
But truthfully the game was lost when a player of theirs made a stupid tackle and picked up a second yellow card and was sent off..

Well he's been declared match fit for tonight. Considering there are Man U doctors also involved in these decisions I should imagine he must be OK. They wouldn't want him to play if they thought he could get damged more!

Anyway....don't you just want to see what Beckham and Rooney can do together?

While it is true that Man U. Doctors are involved in this, I think in more of an advisory role than anything else. It's public knowledge that Sir Alex Ferguson believes that Rooney's 'treatment' is being rushed along for the good of England.

But perhaps I should stop watching Sky sports and their pundits :p... heheh

Rumour has it that Fergie/Man united plans to sue Sven if Rooney suffers a re-occurence of the broken metatarsal during the world cup.

Kim:
Anyway....don't you just want to see what Beckham and Rooney can do together?

Definitely, but i'd be more excited to see what Beckam, Lampard, Rooney and Gerrard could do when they're all playing well.
England would be almost unstoppable me thinks..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom