World Cup winners ??

who will lift the World Cup in July ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Daylonious:
Australia should make for a more interesting game - after all, we both needed a warmup to work the kinks out..

I predict 3-1 Brasil. Let the aussies score first and kick the hornet's nest a little.. ;-)

D.
+

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think that Australia will probably get hammered. Japan opened them up time after time just to stand around and stare at the ball once they had it within shooting range - it was unbelievable. I can't see Brazil missing those kinds of chances. I also can't see Brazil letting the Aussies spend so much time in front of the Brazilian goal mouth! Let's face it - the Aussies have a lot of heart but their skills aren't really comparable to the top teams.

Kim:
Oh well......I suppose you ain't going feel too pleased when we kick your butt on Thursday! :lol:

No I wouldn't, but on the otherhand it would not really bother me too much as it is pretty much expected. Now if England loses, you better hide the kitchen knives and sleeping pills, because you might feel a little under the weather.

Jamdiver:
Kaka in action...

4028050750.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: He said kaka!! :mooner: :mooner:

Kim when England loses I expect you to change your avatar to a Chris Birchall picture. Yeah thats right, Chris Birchall, adding insult to injury and all that. I hope Beckham (most overrated player EVER) chokes on a chicken bone or something. Or even better a teamwide bout with salmonella. Besides if England wins you are the least of my worries Kim, but all my friends from boarding school are going to make it difficult.

Trinigordo:
I just always and I mean always hated both brazil and england.
I think you'll be hating England even more tomorrow night !!! About 4-0's worth of extra hate !!
Come on England !!!!​

Trinigordo:
I hope Beckham (most overrated player EVER) chokes on a chicken bone or something. Or even better a teamwide bout with salmonella.
Why bother to wish all that for a team that you think you're going to beat? If you're good enough you'll win - if you're not.......bend over!

Trinigordo:
Besides if England wins you are the least of my worries Kim, but all my friends from boarding school are going to make it difficult.
Hey, it's not our fault where you went to school! No wonder you hate England so badly - those boarding schools can get ugly! :D

Bubble Junky:
I think you'll be hating England even more tomorrow night !!! About 4-0's worth of extra hate !!
Come on England !!!!​

There will be no 4 - 0 victories for England

Kim:
Why bother to wish all that for a team that you think you're going to beat? If you're good enough you'll win - if you're not.......bend over!

I don't think we are going to beat them, I just really really really hope we do. And as the game against Sweden suggests Trinidad will not just bend over and take it, they will fight with all they have. Even though that does not ensure victory that is as much as I as a fan can hope for. Isn't that what you hope for for the England squad to fight with all their might and play as well as they can?

Kim:
Hey, it's not our fault where you went to school! No wonder you hate England so badly - those boarding schools can get ugly! :D

I actually loved boarding school and really enjoyed England and the English culture, I just hate the football team and hope they continue sucking for another 40 years.

I forgot to mention this, Trinidad's only goal of coming to the World Cup was to gain respect. The proof is in the pudding, no one in the football fraternity are guaranteeing 3 points for England, even though we all know for all intensive purposes the 3 points are already there. Well done Soca Warriors, mission accomplished.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom