World Cup winners ??

who will lift the World Cup in July ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Brazil are not going to win, mark my words. I HATE brazil almost as much as England. Sorry guys for offending, but those teams have always irritated me. I think Argentina, Netherlands or Italy will win.

Why would you hate the Selecao?

Because they should have lost to Italy, f#$@%ing baggio sucks. I just always and I mean always hated both brazil and england.

Trinigordo:
I just always and I mean always hated both brazil and england.
Oh well......I suppose you ain't going feel too pleased when we kick your butt on Thursday! :lol:

Kim:
Oh well......I suppose you ain't going feel too pleased when we kick your butt on Thursday! :lol:

Oh man what a way to throw it down!!!!!!

Gonna be world war III in here, excuse me while I hide and take cover....

Jamdiver:
Oh man what a way to throw it down!!!!!!
Well.......he started with the hate stuff!!!! It kind of makes me regret I wished them good luck before the tournament started (even hoped they'd qualify!)

Now I just want them to go home.

Jamdiver:
I don't think so Texan in respect to Thierry having a big ego.

If you watch him play at Arsenal he is very selfless and thoughtful of the whole team when he attacks the goal, i've seen him on numerous occasions pass the ball to someone who is in a slightly better goal scoring position

No no no no no -- I wasn't talking about Henry having a big ego....I was referring to the midfielders that are supposed to be getting him the balls up front for him to shoot. Herny is one of the most gentile sportsmen in the world. I have the utmost respect for Thierry Henry.

Kaka in action...

4028050750.jpg

ScubaTexan:
No no no no no -- I wasn't talking about Henry having a big ego....I was referring to the midfielders that are supposed to be getting him the balls up front for him to shoot. Herny is one of the most gentile sportsmen in the world. I have the utmost respect for Thierry Henry.

Ahh ok, Ken was wondering who you were talking about! hehe
But honestly France's midfield is old and unimaginative it seems, they're a who who's of world football.

But almost to a man they're all over the hill and should be on the bench or not playing iin international football at this level.

Trinigordo:
Because they should have lost to Italy, f#$@%ing baggio sucks. I just always and I mean always hated both brazil and england.

Kim:

Wow....this is going to be an interesting next two days! :laughing:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom