World Cup winners ??

who will lift the World Cup in July ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Trinigordo:

Soca warriors :14::14::14::14::D:D:D
Hehe, the few thousand trini fans there were much louder than their swedish counterparts......... :)

Jamdiver:
Ok next match, Argentina vs Ivory Coast??

Any predictions guys??

Yeah I am think 5 - 2 Argentina, more like hoping :D

I cannot really guage this as I never really seen ivory cost, but Argentina are my cup favourites, and yes I do think they will beat the Brazils, Italys or such.

Jam how did you get that thing under your name to say mystic pasaway?

Argentina may have gotten robbed on that save. The ball looked all the way over the line to me. Shep Messing said no, but then he is a former goalkeeper...

Trinigordo:
Jam how did you get that thing under your name to say mystic pasaway?

Click on User CP and then edit Dive profile..
That feature isn't working at the moment though.

I agree with you Ken, that ball did cross the line.
But it doesn't matter Argentina still won the match :).

Ivory Coast looked very impressive, however with the Netherlands and Argentina in their group, just advancing will be a feat in itself.

Jamdiver:
Click on User CP and then edit Dive profile..
That feature isn't working at the moment though.
That would be Edit Profile... :)

Hehehehe :rofl2:.
Lol, oh those Italians are strange folk :).

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/column...=worldcup&cc=5739&lpos=spotlight&lid=tab4pos2

soccernet.com:
Getting back to what we all like best, actual football, Italy will take off from Pisa on Wednesday carrying with them not only a full squad and the customary plane load of food - Germany, you see, is a strange land where weird people eat weird stuff, so hey presto, with the prosciutto and Parmigiano - but, like all national teams not playing in gold and green, more than a few question marks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom