World Cup winners ??

who will lift the World Cup in July ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Daylonious:
Brazil v. Croatia - June 13th - 2pm.

Nothing like a little warm-up game... ;-) I predict 4-1 - Brazil of course.

D.

Show off :wink:

Wow, so what a match Ecuador 2 - Poland 0.

I was predicting a draw actually, but I guess Ecuador showed that they really don't need the 8000ft elevation of their stadium in Quito to beat teams... :) :D.

Tomorrow the Brits play.....
Let's see if they choke :D :wink:.

cra-aaap

i picked Poland

H2Andy:
cra-aaap

i picked Poland

I picked a draw actually...
The Ecuadorians suprised me, but then they did finish third in South American qualifying so they have some quality.

It's not like they're Venezuela or anything... :rofl2: :rofl2:

Daylonious, I heard that Lula Da Silva (Brazillian President) is concerned about Ronaldo being "fat".

:lol::lol::lol:

Kim:
Nice Jam....nice....

What, it's just a little teasing Kim.
For what it's worth I predict England going far in this world cup, at least the quarter finals.

They have too much talent and experience not to...

Jamdiver:
They have too much talent and experience not to...
Where England is concerned talent and experience doesn't always get it done. I've seen too many matches that looked great on paper but.......
Take Sweden for instance - we haven't won against them since 1968!!!!!! What's that?

So far I am 2 for 2. And when Trinidad beats Sweden(I am the only one that has that pick) my lead will just be extended further. :D

Good opening day, I hear a lot of talk about how good Germany looked but in reality I thought they looked about as bad as I have ever seen them. That defense sucked, and they really did not impress me much with their striking either minus the last goal all were directly related to a bad tico defense. I will give klinnsman this much his midfield looked vicious. Poland came out flat and never really got into the game, unfortunate really as this was supposed to be a much more evenly contested match.

:cheers: Here is to the first Trinidad game on the world stage, hopefully we will show the world what we think of ourselves, even if we are the minnow. It is nice to be in the big pond.

Congratulations, Trinidad! That was a spectacular and exciting showing (see -- 0-0 draws can be exciting). Just goes to show that football in CONCACAF is not nearly as weak as the rest of the world believes it is...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom