World Cup winners ??

who will lift the World Cup in July ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Trinigordo:
(hopefully a little less than Trinidad :mooner:)
LOL. Good luck Trini....I hope you guys make group runners up!

By the way....I just found out that the reason Sat TV is only showing the matches later is because actually they're all live on regular TV - even in Hi Definition. Woo Hoo!!! :D My sleep patterns are about to get screwed up royally!

5 hours until the start of the World Cup.

:jump: :jump:

OK...I'm going to sleep now so I can wake up and watch the match!!!

So Germany takes first blood! I don't know what anyone else thinks but I reckon that the German defence line is going to be asked some very hard questions when they face more experienced and organised attacks!

as predicted by moi, yours truly

*dance of utter victory*

Kim:
So Germany takes first blood! I don't know what anyone else thinks but I reckon that the German defence line is going to be asked some very hard questions when they face more experienced and organised attacks!

True, but to Costa Rica's credit it's 'unorganised and inexperienced' attack put 2 goals through the German Defence and Paolo Wanchope looked dangerous everytime he was one on one with a defender or in a good goal scoring position.

Germany 4 - Costa Rica 2, this bodes well for the world cup as a whole as this was the most exciting opening match that we've ever had I think!!!

Go Ticos :wink:.

Jamdiver:
True, but to Costa Rica's credit it's 'unorganised and inexperienced' attack put 2 goals through the German Defence......
Not to take it away from Costa Rica that's exactly my point. The German defence looks pretty shakey to me.

I should add though that overall I was very impressed with Germany, the young left-back, Dahl is quite talented.

The midfield and forwards all play wonderful team football, are technically adept and will probably only get better as the tournament progresses :D :).
So I see this German team going far in the World Cup :).

Brazil v. Croatia - June 13th - 2pm.

Nothing like a little warm-up game... ;-) I predict 4-1 - Brazil of course.

D.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom