World Cup winners ??

who will lift the World Cup in July ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wayne Rooney has passed his fitness test.....wey hey!!!!! :D

Kim:

Booooooooooooooooooo booooooooooooooooooooo.

Go Soca warriors :wink::wink:

Wow, Djibril Cisse broke his leg again!!
If you recall he broke it about a year or so again while playing a match for Liverpool.

This really sucks, he's definitely out of the World Cup and probably the first portion of the season now :(.

Story about it
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=370327&cc=5739

Cisse made a miraculous comeback from the first broken leg, but now that he's broken the same leg again, his career is in double jeopardy... :frown:

I can't remember....I think it was the same leg, though. If it's a weight-bearing bone, it could be curtains... :frown:

Kim:

Although a statement from the Football Association was not forthcoming on Wednesday, Rooney's club Manchester United confirmed that the 20-year-old "has a good chance of being fit after the group stage".

Don't celebrate yet my limey friend as England would be Rooney-less against Trinidad, making it just a bit easier to win the hardest match of the country's history, hey you never know now do you?

Soca Warriors for life baby :D

Trinigordo:
Don't celebrate yet my limey friend as England would be Rooney-less against Trinidad, making it just a bit easier to win the hardest match of the country's history, hey you never know now do you?
You also have to beat Sweden. It's hard to say what will be harder but England has only ever beaten Sweden once in real competition (excluding friendlies) - we've lost 4 times! The rest were draws (11 matches total)

Back
Top Bottom