World Cup winners ??

who will lift the World Cup in July ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So tomorrow they're 3 matches.
Predicting that Australia will beat Japan.
Italy should beat Ghana handily.

And i'm not quite sure about the US vs Czech Republic.... honestly think that the Czechs could squeeze out a win.
Really not sure though as I haven't seen the Czech Republic play in ages...

Jamdiver:
So tomorrow they're 3 matches.
Predicting that Australia will beat Japan.
Italy should beat Ghana handily.

And i'm not quite sure about the US vs Czech Republic.... honestly think that the Czechs could squeeze out a win.
Really not sure though as I haven't seen the Czech Republic play in ages...
Well - the points in the ESPN game are going to start diverging from now.
I have Japan to beat Australia. Right now I have Italy to beat Ghana - but I'm thinking about that - Italy's missing some players. US v Czech....dunno, so I'm calling a draw (I think!)

Kim:
Well - the points in the ESPN game are going to start diverging from now.
I have Japan to beat Australia. Right now I have Italy to beat Ghana - but I'm thinking about that - Italy's missing some players. US v Czech....dunno, so I'm calling a draw (I think!)

Yeah Italy are missing some players, have heard though that Franseco Totti will be fit and playing tomorrow so that's a plus.
However I think the bottom line is that even with injuries Italy are a class above Ghana.

Their coach Marcello Lippi used to manage Juventus back in their glory days in the mid 90's, they played some of the beautiful football that i've ever seen an Italian club produce.

Reason why i'm going with Australia is a), Gus Hiidink is a great coach, b) they've got some great players playing all over Europe and c) I hear there's infighting in the Japanese camp.
Think Nakata came out the other day saying they were disorganized and not playing well!

Us vs. czech republic is up in the air, i'll just have to guess for that one.

almitywife:
Aussie

Aussie

Aussie!!!!

Oi

Oi

Oi!!!!

:D The socceroos did a good job, congrats aussies.

P.S. Since you guys live in the future, do you mind telling me the results for the games so I can bet on them? :wink:

Jamdiver:
Yeah Italy are missing some players, have heard though that Franseco Totti will be fit and playing tomorrow so that's a plus.
However I think the bottom line is that even with injuries Italy are a class above Ghana.

Their coach Marcello Lippi used to manage Juventus back in their glory days in the mid 90's, they played some of the beautiful football that i've ever seen an Italian club produce.

Reason why i'm going with Australia is a), Gus Hiidink is a great coach, b) they've got some great players playing all over Europe and c) I hear there's infighting in the Japanese camp.
Think Nakata came out the other day saying they were disorganized and not playing well!

Us vs. czech republic is up in the air, i'll just have to guess for that one.

Come on guys I thought all of todays games were no-brainers.

almitywife:
Aussie

Aussie

Aussie!!!!

Oi!!

Oi!!

Oi!!!

Today's Results.
Czech Republic 3 - Usa 0
Australia 3 - Japan 1
Italy 2 - Ghana 0.

I'm 3 for 3 today..., I have to say that so far the Czech republic have played the best team football.
Really neat and crisp passing with some wonderful forwards.
The midfielder Radinscky? in particular was very impressive.

Trinigordo:
Come on guys I thought all of todays games were no-brainers.

Yes and no, The italy v. ghana game was pretty much a no brainer, but from what I hear the Ghanians really pushed the Italians and the game could have easily finished in a draw!

Jamdiver:
Yes and no, The italy v. ghana game was pretty much a no brainer, but from what I hear the Ghanians really pushed the Italians and the game could have easily finished in a draw!

no Jam, ALL 3 GAMES WERE NO BRAINERS!!!!!!

Just thought you might want to know I am 10 of 11 so far :wink:

Everyone got that Trinidad game wrong, just goes to show you can never tell.

Back
Top Bottom