Why do you dive New England?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you can dive in New England, you can dive anywhere!

Jeff

Wow, I could not have said that better!

I remember diving in the Caymans in the early eighties. The dive master from the resort was going to check out our group.

He asked me where we were from,

I said," we are Rhode Island divers".

That was that!

If you can dive the coast line of New England, and make it back unscathed, imagine what you can do in eighty degree water, with one hundred plus foot visibility.:)

I like the challenge and surprise discoveries. New England also has its own unique ecosystem with its own unique critters to see.

I also like the fact after many dives all in N.E. that I am not spoiled like those that dive a lot exclusively in the tropics; I can almost come away from each and every dive with a smile on my face.

"If you can dive the coast line of New England, and make it back unscathed, imagine what you can do in eighty degree water, with one hundred plus foot visibility'

You can easily get lost in all that good vis. The allure of good vis can tempt a diver like me to go beyond what is normally my safety zone. :D

"If you can dive the coast line of New England, and make it back unscathed, imagine what you can do in eighty degree water, with one hundred plus foot visibility'

You can easily get lost in all that good vis. The allure of good vis can tempt a diver like me to go beyond what is normally my safety zone. :D

" A man has to know his limitations"
Dirty Harry:D:D:D

Back
Top Bottom