Who's diving this weekend and where?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm curious to see how those that went to Lobos today found the conditions. Yesterday evening I saw some very large white caps out on the bay and massive waves at Del Monte. Hopefully that isn't the case down south at Carmel and the vis is good.

Conditions this weekend were great. I did two boat dives on the Sanctuary (my last for this year) and had some fun testing out a new housing for the 5DmkII. After digesting the meatzilla from Giannis I was in no condition to post photos. I finally got to them this evening.

Here are a few photos. I will post up the HD video when I get a chance to trim it down.

IMG_2241.jpg

Dude this is awesome! I bet if you post this in a non geographic thread nobody would guess that this was Monterey!

Conditions this weekend were great. I did two boat dives on the Sanctuary (my last for this year) and had some fun testing out a new housing for the 5DmkII. After digesting the meatzilla from Giannis I was in no condition to post photos. I finally got to them this evening.

Here are a few photos. I will post up the HD video when I get a chance to trim it down.

I am now a firm believer in the phrase 'dont trust the forecast unless you see conditions with your own eyes.'

IMG_2296.jpg

IMG_2209.jpg

IMG_2241.jpg

the rest as usual are here

Bomb @#$ pictures.... I just cannot get enough!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom