Who would you like to dive with?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Uncle Pug.

the K

I have dived with several ScubaBoard members and would love to dive with many more of you. I love diving with my wife but would not miss the chance to dive with John Chatterton and Richie Kohler.

I think diving with Jessica Alba might be more trouble than it’s worth.:wink:

I knew I would get lots of Jessica Alba when I started the thread. She is also on my "I'd like to dive with" list. :D

There are many names of famous divers I would consider myself honored to dive with. The first name that comes to my mind is of course Jacques-Yves Cousteau. He was my childhood hero and had the strongest influence on my dream to scuba dive one day. In fact, anyone on the crew of the Calypso would be thrilling to dive with. Some are still alive, some not.

It would also be cool to dive with Ron and Valerie Taylor and a few sharks :)

Another name that comes to my mind is a diver which is better known for his movie career: Sean Connery. I would love to dive with 007.

Also, I made lots of friends on scubaboard, had the honor to dive with some, and would be honored to dive with many more.

But I said at first that altough we could name more than one name, we had to ultimately chose just one. Altough some of my previous choices are famous divers, If I had to choose one person I would want and be honored to dive with, it would be Matt Johnston.

Dave Barry. Wrote hilariously about his first open water dive in Tropic Magazine, Feb. 1989. It's included in the diving anthology Down Time. I imagine the surface intervals would be the best part of it.

-Bryan

Mike Fletcher from the Sea Hunters. His home town is only about a hour and half from my place, so it's possible?

m_64e54f44bf53e6552fbacf38d0ae7d44.jpg
Jaqui Bissett

Eugenie Clark would be cool on the interesting and thought provoking level.

David Draiman from Disturbed would be nice on the drool in my mouthpiece level. (yes, he's a diver)

m_64e54f44bf53e6552fbacf38d0ae7d44.jpg
Jaqui Bissett

Glad to see we are on the same page with this one. Must be a generational thing. Young guys it is Jessica Alba, old guys it's Jacqualine Bissett.

Glad to see we are on the same page with this one. Must be a generational thing. Young guys it is Jessica Alba, old guys it's Jacqualine Bissett.

PM sent with plans for time machine. Get on it.

Back
Top Bottom