Who would you like to dive with?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sarah Palin. Among Great Whites. With a bucket of chum clipped to her BC.

I can understand not wanting her to be elected. I can understand not liking her politics. What I don't understand is hate for a person you've never met.

Jesse Jane. She was in those Island movies...so I'm sure she knows how to dive. :)

Oh GOOD call...she was also in Pirates II. So she must be a wreck diver as well!:D

:no: She was in Pirates...there is not a sequel yet that I am aware of.

:no: She was in Pirates...there is not a sequel yet that I am aware of.

You are quite right...on both counts. You are simply not aware. :wink:

I have an insider source...that I probably shouldn't discuss...

But if you require verification, checkout the "store" at Digitalplayground.

Pirates II is in the Pre-Order stage. :D

I still think the first was better...:kiss2:

I'd like to dive with as many SB'ers as I possibly can. It's always fun to meet members of "the board" :)

Diving with famous people doesn't necessarily make it MORE memorable (to me)... For me, its just diving and having fun in general that makes things memorable.

I'd like to dive with as many SB'ers as I possibly can. It's always fun to meet members of "the board" :)

Plus you already got to dive with the cool kids a few weeks ago :tongue2: :wink:

I have dived with several ScubaBoard members and would love to dive with many more of you. I love diving with my wife but would not miss the chance to dive with John Chatterton and Richie Kohler.

I think diving with Jessica Alba might be more trouble than it’s worth.:wink:

I'm willing to take the risk... :)

Amen to that.

I think DivingPrincessE would be way more fun to dive with. I hope to actually dive with her (along with a cast of other SB characters) during the Invade the Keys in July.:D

Alba would no doubt have a mini entourage, a long list of rules that would ruin the dive quicker than a blown o-ring . Having done business with several celebrities, I know of what I speak.:cool2:

Back
Top Bottom