Who would you like to dive with?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow ... I'll take both! :eyebrow:

I think DivingPrincessE would be way more fun to dive with. I hope to actually dive with her (along with a cast of other SB characters) during the Invade the Keys in July.:D
Maybe next year.

Alba [-]would no doubt have a mini entourage, a long list of rules that would ruin the[/-] dive [-]quicker than a blown o-ring . Having done business with several celebrities, I know of what I speak.:cool2:[/-]
Just focus on the essentials...

I can understand not wanting her to be elected. I can understand not liking her politics. What I don't understand is hate for a person you've never met.

No hate here at all. Chances are she is the nicest gal. But then, I'd take Osama Bin Laden on a shark dive anytime, too, and he might be the nicest guy when you actually meet him in person. It's not about the person.

I can understand not wanting her to be elected. I can understand not liking her politics. What I don't understand is hate for the sharks. Wishing them an indigestion is just mean.

:wink:

wardric - How could I miss that? I apologize for the sharks. You are absolutely right.

:D

No hate here at all. Chances are she is the nicest gal. But then, I'd take Osama Bin Laden on a shark dive anytime, too, and he might be the nicest guy when you actually meet him in person. It's not about the person.

So now you are comparing her to Osama Bin Laden?? He's a mass murdering ****head and she's a well liked governor and mother of 5. Yeah I could totally see the correlation. You have issues dude. :shakehead:

Let's not allow this to move into a political discussion.

Back to the topic . . .

The Kraken

John E "Jack" Randall.
It's amazing to dive with someone who knows the scientific name, common local name, life cycle, diet, and behavior of every fish you saw on the dive. He'll point out ten other organisms that I would've floated right past. And he'll remember each and every one. Amazing man.

Back
Top Bottom