Who would you like to dive with?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My regular buddy (my wife)... in warm, clear water... anywhere...

No way I can choose just one. Wes Skiles, Jill Heinerth, George Irvine, Jarrod Jeblonski out of those alive, and Steve Berman as well as Sheck Exley for my list of those who have passed.

Probably a good photog kinda of guy...

like Chris Bangs

I was at Marineland one day while they were filming Hot Shots. During one of their long breaks I talked to Lloyd Bridges. He was about my size, so I asked if he would like to use my gear and dive with my buddy, my first wife. He said he wished he could but the producers wouldn't let him. I thought it would have looked great in my wife's logbook, as he was the reason she became interested in diving.

Let's see ... there's the amazing ppo2_diver, but I can't dream that big.

Then there's Tiger Woods or Jessica Alba.

I'd have to say Jessica Alba.

Yep ... she beats out Tiger and even Duane, hands down!

A bunny fantasy:
Have Chatterton and Kohler show up for the final pool session of one of my classes. I wouldn't hype them up, I would introduce them by first name only so they could have some fun with the new divers without being famous. They're more than welcome to reveal their identity at the end of the session after the students pass their pool final if they wish.
Ber :lilbunny:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom