Who is going to be at Lake Murray Saturday 9-29?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am going to do my darndest (sp?) to be at Marietta around 9am ish.

Here's another guy that dives on amish time! We dove amish last winter and had a great time but don't expect hot towels and warm cognac no matter what Timeliner tries to tell you. :D

All righty...since the invite was made, I'll do my best to get to Marietta Landing by 09:00. Anything I need to bring (besides the usual...what may I contribute to the outing)? Looking forward to putting faces to all the voices I've heard here on the board.
Bill

All righty...since the invite was made, I'll do my best to get to Marietta Landing by 09:00. Anything I need to bring (besides the usual...what may I contribute to the outing)? Looking forward to putting faces to all the voices I've heard here on the board.
Bill

Just bring yourself! We have a white pop up tent thing, and a green van. I think we'll have plenty of snacks and stuff. Just be prepared to dive with a newbie. (that's me!) Haven't heard back from Timeliner on just what the crab trap is yet, but I am definitely interested. :D

Rhonda

Haven't heard back from Timeliner on just what the crab trap is yet, but I am definitely interested. :D

Rhonda

I could give you the low down on the lovely dive spot....but Frank can give it the justice it requires in his colorful description!! :crafty:

My plans have changed, so I'm going to try and show up there around nine. I met Guba a few months ago, but don't know anybody else. Is Marietta landing a big place, or will you guys have it to yourselves? Will there be a big banner that says "This is where the scubaboard party is" :)

Its going to be just me, so I hope I can snag a dive buddy there!

Surface Interval Scuba is having a divers day out, so there will lots of divers out there! Marietta Landing really isn't that big of an area, I'm hoping there will be a spot left for us at 9:00 a.m.! There will be three annoying, I mean charming young children hanging around where we are, so I'm sure we'll be easy to notice!

Rhonda:D

Looking at the Map of the state park, it looks like Marietta Landing is at the south end. Does this sound right?

Looking forward to diving with somebody!

Yes, marietta landing is on the south end of the lake. There is a sign with "Marietta Landing" at the entrance and when you go in you will circle around to the left for the area most people dive. To the right is camping for rv's and such and a boat ramp.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom