Who is going to be at Lake Murray Saturday 9-29?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

YellowfinKunkfish

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Surface Interval Scuba is having a divers day out. Kory and I were planning on going, but he may not be able to dive. Just wondering who all was planning to be out there. Just in case Kory decides he can't dive, I may be looking for a dive buddy. :shakehead:

Rhonda

I have other plans,,,,but have a great time and please report what the lake conditions are--thanks!!

Rhonda....I didn't want you to feel like nobody cared ...

I might be able to pull off a little road trip on Saturday. ( maybe even Friday too )
It seems the #1 Grand daughter is planning to host a party for some of the other girls in the cheer leading squad here at the house Friday. :shakehead:

I like all that fun stuff but They are teenagers now and I'd just as soon go away for a day or two. That way they can dance, raise hell, MP3-IPod, Text message, paint they're nails, use up all the hot water and glitter, eat all the food, put each others bras in the freezer and stay up until dawn, sleep till Noon and do what ever else it is girls do. :crafty:

Is anybody else we know going to Lake Murray on Saturday ?

I am planning on being there. I think my wife and kids might even come on this one.

Randy C.
Grand Prairie, TX

Rhonda....I didn't want you to feel like nobody cared ...

I might be able to pull off a little road trip on Saturday. ( maybe even Friday too )
It seems the #1 Grand daughter is planning to host a party for some of the other girls in the cheer leading squad here at the house Friday. :shakehead:

I like all that fun stuff but They are teenagers now and I'd just as soon go away for a day or two. That way they can dance, raise hell, MP3-IPod, Text message, paint they're nails, use up all the hot water and glitter, eat all the food, put each others bras in the freezer and stay up until dawn, sleep till Noon and do what ever else it is girls do. :crafty:

Is anybody else we know going to Lake Murray on Saturday ?

Yaaaayyyy!!!! If you could make it out, that would be great! We were planning on going on Saturday, and I just want to dive. I don't care where, I just need to get some dives in. (not too deep though:D) We usually set up over by Marietta landing. Let us know for sure if you are going to be there!
Kory still has an ear infection, he's still taking his antibiotics, and he's worried diving this weekend would be too soon. Dive Buddy John is helping somebody move. I was thinking the wall we dove last time, (me, John, and Kory) would be nice, cause it's not very deep, and the grasslands. Or, someplace that you know of that would be a nice, easy dive. (or two)

Rhonda:D

Is this a private outing, or is the welcome mat out? I'm dying to get underwater Saturday, and all my regular buddies are MIA. Don't want to intrude, though.

Rhonda -- any ETA on when you might be starting. I need to be back in the DFW area for a 6pm thing, but would be interested in some "free" diving at Murray. (Free, if I don't count the cost of gas)

Is this a private outing, or is the welcome mat out? I'm dying to get underwater Saturday, and all my regular buddies are MIA. Don't want to intrude, though.

Guba -- I hope Rhonda won't mind me speaking for her. Welcome mat is always out with that group of divers. Very friendly bunch -- I'm hoping I'll be able to join up.

That way they can dance, raise hell, MP3-IPod, Text message, paint they're nails, use up all the hot water and glitter, eat all the food, put each others bras in the freezer and stay up until dawn, sleep till Noon and do what ever else it is girls do. :crafty:

Exactly how much glitter do you typically keep on hand that these girls are going to use up? Do you mainly wear it when you go ice skating or do you wear it when you go to the local dancehall? Inquiring minds want to know!:eyebrow:

Back
Top Bottom