Who is going to be at Lake Murray Saturday 9-29?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hope you have a great dive...I'll miss the divers dayout this time..too bad because SIS always sets up a fun divers day out.

Is this a private outing, or is the welcome mat out? I'm dying to get underwater Saturday, and all my regular buddies are MIA. Don't want to intrude, though.

Yes Please, come and join us, the more the merrier! We're bringing sandwiches and snacks and stuff, and we are happy to share!

Rhonda

Rhonda -- any ETA on when you might be starting. I need to be back in the DFW area for a 6pm thing, but would be interested in some "free" diving at Murray. (Free, if I don't count the cost of gas)

That sounds perfect, cause I'd like to get started early. Don't know exactly what time yet, but maybe around 8:00 a.m.? I don't know, that means leaving the house around 6:30, maybe we could start around 9:00? Whenever everyone else can be there, that's when I'll tell Kory we have to be there! Just let us know, I think you have Kory's cell, or you can leave a message here, or p.m. me!

Rhonda

I would prefer closer to 9:00am, since it is roughly 2hrs for me. Try to hit the water around 9:30ish for dive 1. Do a second dive around noon and I should be back in Plano by 4pm.

I do have Kory's cell -- I assume we are diving from Marietta's (sp) landing?

Thoughts?

Yes Please, come and join us, the more the merrier! We're bringing sandwiches and snacks and stuff, and we are happy to share!

Rhonda

Sandwiches are fine, snacks are good, but don't eat her cookies. Not any good. Leave the cookies alone. No cookies.

I get the honor of going to a 10 y/o boys birthday swim party.

TwoBit

Exactly how much glitter do you typically keep on hand that these girls are going to use up? Do you mainly wear it when you go ice skating or do you wear it when you go to the local dancehall? Inquiring minds want to know!:eyebrow:

We keep Plenty of glitter on hand even though we haven't had enough ice to skate for the last few years.
We can't use it at a Dance Hall because people in Paris don't Dance much.
Of course they don't have sex standing up either because people might think they are dancing. :no
Some of us do like to dance in the closet :wink:

They have "Glow Bowling " at the local alley and the gals wear glitter when they go there.

I should be Sans Glitter on Saturday
I'd like to do at least one dive down by the wall near the spillway. You can hit about 100 feet down there and there and enjoy some interesting overhangs and stuff.

Of course there is the " crab trap" if one craves fear and adventure .......

Diva Duck & I are currently planning on being there to fun dive. It is always a full welcome mat or tarp at SIS events. I think we're diving in that cove with the platforms in it. Call the shop if you want to know for sure. Diva Duck is nursing a cold and it's her birthday so I'm not sure if she'll be diving or not, but I will be looking for adventure under the water. See y'all there!

Rhonda&Kory,,Frank,,Randy,,Tom,,Mark&Debra....enjoy your day....I am missing out on this one...... :( ......BUT plenty of diving with everyone still ahead!!!!

PS--- someone's have a few of the World Famous SIS hot dogs for me please!!!!

I would prefer closer to 9:00am, since it is roughly 2hrs for me. Try to hit the water around 9:30ish for dive 1. Do a second dive around noon and I should be back in Plano by 4pm.

I do have Kory's cell -- I assume we are diving from Marietta's (sp) landing?

Thoughts?

9:00 a.m. sounds good to me! Yes, Marietta landing is where we usually set up. Call us when you get close, and we'll tell you exactly where we are at!!

See you there!

Rhonda:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom