who has the most logged dives?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

well, im sure that there will be more pictures later. sounds like a good dive. lots of fun!:)

Kayla:)

My instructor is the grandest of them all (well maybe not) but neway he has logged over 2000 DIVES ON HIS TWIN JET FINS ALONE.Those just came out a couple of years ago I don't know about total dives but he has been doing it for a long time he started in the navy and has been a divemaster ever since ( a long time).
As for me well I have 1 that's right 1 measly dive.
but that will all change when I go to belize next month WOHOO I can't wait.:)
I will have about 5-6 dives logged before I go.
man this is fun

2000 dives in two years? WOW! I can't even start to think about the total number of dives the man probably has sense he started!! He has to be very very close to the top!:)

Originally posted by jtl01
.....he has logged over 2000 DIVES ON HIS TWIN JET FINS ALONE.Those just came out a couple of years ago I don't know about total dives but he has been doing it for a long time he started in the navy and has been a divemaster ever since ( a long time).

:confused: 2000 in approx. two years? 5.5 diver PER DAY is alot to squeeze into anyones schedule!

Not I, said the (otter) cat. But my goal is to have 100 before I'm 30.

That's what he told me right now he's with some cambridge study dudes diving the monitor (a civilwar ship that was sunk in a storm.It had the first moveable turret or something like that.) kayla knows more about the civil war than me so she would know:) Either way it sounds really cool.

congrats. scubered on your 50th!! as far as the Monitor goes... It was a Civil War ship that did sink in a storm, only after having fought many batteles including the fairly famous battle of the Monitor vs. the Merrimack........ but thats about all I know about it for now...:)

P.S. I'm off for my first pool dive tonight, and I'm really excited. I have an awesome class, and good instructors too!!:)

SO she left at 4:22pm her time I think she said she would be starting at 6:00 so that means................if I want to hear about I'll be up awihle.Oh and walter you can't see the log books b/c he does'nt use them he just uploads them on his computer at home.
Need help with anything WW2 just ask me.(history class blah blah blah.)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom