White Star

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DMP:
I am getting wet whether the weather agrees with me or not.....Going through withdrawls, this time will be all wet suit, yup no dry suit diving for me this time.

Hmmmmmm :06:

Had fun this weekened. Hopefully I can squeeze in a dive with you guys this month.... otherwise if you make a trip to the keys this summer give me a call!

Polly

scubapolly:

Had fun this weekened. Hopefully I can squeeze in a dive with you guys this month.... otherwise if you make a trip to the keys this summer give me a call!

Polly
It's too cold for me! I'm divin' a wetsuit for now.

scubapolly:

Polly

It was good meeting you this weekend Polly. & Dave and Eric.

What a wonderful weekend - another one mis-forecasted weatherwise! Rain? What rain? Lots of clouds but sunny and warmer than expected. The water was 48deg, the air around 60, the visability great, and the buddies even better. 7 GLWC members plus a non-diving friend. & two fires!! despite some wet wood.

Thanks for the great weekend everyone. :boings:

diver_paula:
two fires!! despite some wet wood.
My hair still smells like smoke after washing it three times!

I'm already making a list of items that I need to bring next time...dry firewood is on there, not sure but might have to add a portable shower next time, too.

Yes, it turned out to be a great GTG... Thanks everyone for the good times. Can't wait for the next one:D

Compression Nut:
I'm already making a list of items that I need to bring next time...dry firewood is on there, not sure but might have to add a portable shower next time, too.

Hey, make sure you bring some more of your tasty meat :11ztongue

Maybe we should all bring a scooter next time just incase Joe leads another dive :wink:

Let me know if something gets planned for somewhere between May 14 and May 21. Off to the west coast tomorrow. I'll post pictures when I get back. :crafty:

Polly

I had a great time! The weather was great, the diving was great, and the people were great! Thanks for making a rookie diver feel at home. Maybe I even took a little of the shine off my newness. :D

Slick6:
I had a great time! The weather was great, the diving was great, and the people were great! Thanks for making a rookie diver feel at home. Maybe I even took a little of the shine off my newness. :D

I thought the fuschia drysuit undies already did that! :wink:

(And please note I added the 'smilie' per our discussion!)

scubapolly:
Hey, make sure you bring some more of your tasty meat :11ztongue

I am sooooo glad someone mentioned that. In my not-had-enough sleep all weekend stupor I completely forgot about that. & you weren't even there for the first course.

scubapolly:
Let me know if something gets planned for somewhere between May 14 and May 21. Off to the west coast tomorrow. I'll post pictures when I get back. :crafty:

Will definitely post any plans between the 14th and 21st. Have a wonderful "working" trip crewing the yaht and diving.

Well my photographer didn't do a very good job of getting the whole group. I am going to wait for Slick6's permission to post the fushia undies photo.

Evidently I am not computer savy enough to figure out how to post these. If someone can either tell me how or have me e-mail them to you, they can be posted then.

Polly

scubapolly:
Well my photographer didn't do a very good job of getting the whole group. I am going to wait for Slick6's permission to post the fushia undies photo.

Evidently I am not computer savy enough to figure out how to post these. If someone can either tell me how or have me e-mail them to you, they can be posted then.

Polly
I think I might have figured it out.... hopefully this works!

Back
Top Bottom