White Star

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubapolly:
Hey, make sure you bring some more of your tasty meat :11ztongue
diver_paula:
I am sooooo glad someone mentioned that. In my not-had-enough sleep all weekend stupor I completely forgot about that. & you weren't even there for the first course.
I wasn't going to bring it up :wink:

Paula - I got your VM after I got home, hope traffic wasn't too bad. Traffic was pretty good up until that point. Makes for a long drive home!

Compression Nut:
I wasn't going to bring it up :wink:

Nope! You just BROUGHT it! LOL

Compression Nut:
Paula - I got your VM after I got home, hope traffic wasn't too bad. Traffic was pretty good up until that point. Makes for a long drive home!

No problem. Stayed in the right lane, exited at Sibley and took Telegraph the rest of the way. Made it home before 6pm and was able to get everything unpacked, hung out to dry, and get two loads of smoke filled laundry going before heading to bed.

Next time I bring a tent whether I plan to camp or not!

diver_paula:
Nope! You just BROUGHT it! LOL

No problem. Stayed in the right lane, exited at Sibley and took Telegraph the rest of the way. Made it home before 6pm and was able to get everything unpacked, hung out to dry, and get two loads of smoke filled laundry going before heading to bed.

Next time I bring a tent whether I plan to camp or not!
I think I'm going to drag mine out of the basement and set it up. Hasn't seen daylight in yearz. I think it's time!!!

Thanks Nut and DP for the lovely and lively firepit conversation. It was truly awesome. I wish Polly and the Pips could have stayed longer........Sorry I couldn't stay overnight. Let me know when the next trip will be......I'm itchin' to get wet!! (again)

Turning them in this week, I swear after purchasing all my techie gear that is next.....a digital with housing, no more running to photo mat.

Compression Nut:
I'd be willing to pay for another set of prints... :wink:

I will have doubles made, think you deserve a free set anyway. Don't charge DB's on photo's just isn't my style.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom