Which undergarmet do you use?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lal7176:
Sounds good. The wait is killing me. It will be great to meet you and do some diving.

Anyways i am off to pick up my O2 clean tanks. They are finished and hopefully everything went ok. I guess I'll find out when i pay my bill. :D I was planning on diving today but have decided to boycott my wetsuit till my drysuit arrives :D I never realised how hard it would be to go back to a wetsuit after diving a drysuit for 3 years.

TELL-ME-ABOUT-IT My Wife and I and her ENTIRE family went on a Baja Cruise this week and I didn't expect to dive BUT when we got on the ship they had a pretty good deal for a Catalina Dive so without my gear in tow I had to use not only a full rental rig but a full farmer John. I came home and kissed my Dry Suit and hugged my DIR rig. What I did to my HID light is unprintable :) LOL

I also have the DC Streach TPS Extreme - amazing stuff. Much happier than when I had my Weezle Extreme.

ericfine50:
I also have the DC Streach TPS Extreme - amazing stuff. Much happier than when I had my Weezle Extreme.

Thanks- great feedback!
Vin

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom