Which mask is your favorite?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What he said lol so true. I have 5 masks and I like that one that doesn't leak. I have a beard which I trim very close before scuba trips. My prescription oceanics always end up on my face the most. Yes they have a purge which is hated by some. (the old one more thing to go wrong song). criminey what a boat of (^^)%$#. Just keep it clean, know how to put it back together. I have tried super large and some ultralow volume masks. One with anti fog guarantee, one with light enhancement properties. The old oceanics are still my favorites

Atomic Frameless:

4516bf2cd80bd44737591bd8a347b83b.jpg

RJP.jpg

Cressi Big Eyes is the only mask I dive these days... good for videotaping.

I like the ScubaPro Scout mask. It is a small very low volume mask. It has a fame around the lenses, but the strap buckle is not attached to it, so it packs down nicely as a back up in my drysuit pocket. I also like the nose pocket with very supple silicone.

1st choice - Cressi Horizon (clear)
2nd choice - Atomic Frameless (black)

For me it's the cheapest clear one that fits........

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom