Which mask is your favorite?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Atomic Subframe! Very nice fit, great comfort, ultra clear glass, indestructible frame, and stylish. I also recently obtained the new Oceanic Pioneer, however, have yet the opportunity to dive with it...so I can't comment on that one just yet.

Dive-rite frameless.Best no-leak mask for my wide face and untrimmed mustashe.

I have used various Scubapro and Mares masks and liked them all. I recently got an Atomic ARC mask and it is by far and and away my favorite for fit and comfort. It does leak a little, but hey, I am under water :)

I use the Deep See Omni masks, because they fit my face and don't leak. Black for sunny days and clear for overcast days, low vis, and night dives.

SeaVision Ultra... the ONLY mask that doesn't leak (with my beard).

Atomic frameless.......

I just switched to Oceanic's Shadow and I love it. Great field of vision and a nice neoprene strap is included.

Oceanic Shadow. The most comfortable mask I have tried. Going to buy another one.

Back
Top Bottom