Which mask is your favorite?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tusa M-14 Visulator
Tusa Platina

I absolutely loved using the HydroOptix -4.5x mask! I'm back to a standard and haven't found a 'favorite' yet, but have my eyes on the HydroOptix flat.

FINALLY, I found Atomic frameless, Clear 'cause they didnt have black and the plane to MX was leaving in the morning! I LOVE IT
Been through Mares Liquidskin, Mares Xvision mid, Tusa Imprex, Tusa Selene - all leaked, er flooded...
The frameless fits my part-asian face- I mean, I am part Asian, not part of my face is Asian....

Currently an Atomic Subframe, I just ordered a backup and for that I bought the new Pioneer Limited edition. I used to love the Ocean master mask line, alas I cannot find any and Ocean master has not responsed to any on my emails. Mask last as long as then don't get stepped on or have a tank dropped on them. I tend to go thru about one a year or 100 dives on average.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom