Which dive hotel is this

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great pic tour. Thanks cicopo. Nice option for the family.

PH

For several years I served as a Destination Expert at Tripadvisor so I did what I could to talk my way into some of the resorts to do a tour plus I've always done one at each place I've stayed. Back when TA & the other forums like it hit the web there wasn't much info on Coz & I really wanted to help promote the island to hopefully raise the standard of living of the wonderful people there who were totally dependent on tourism. As many know it's no longer a hidden gem waiting to be discovered but like it or not we can't reverse progress nor return it to is sleepy fishing village status it once had.

If you want to see other albums just click on the "Larry's Gallery" tab to bring up everything Coz related.

For several years I served as a Destination Expert at Tripadvisor so I did what I could to talk my way into some of the resorts to do a tour plus I've always done one at each place I've stayed. Back when TA & the other forums like it hit the web there wasn't much info on Coz & I really wanted to help promote the island to hopefully raise the standard of living of the wonderful people there who were totally dependent on tourism. As many know it's no longer a hidden gem waiting to be discovered but like it or not we can't reverse progress nor return it to is sleepy fishing village status it once had.

If you want to see other albums just click on the "Larry's Gallery" tab to bring up everything Coz related.

Ah, so it YOUR fault! :)

I've been to the grand 5 times. Cicopo's pictures do a great job, but the dive shop area has changed just a little. The rest of it is spot on!! The dive prices are different and I heard they changed dive ops this year.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom