Long weekend hotel recommendations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Blue Angel will be perfect for your needs! They have all ocean-view rooms, and you can literally sit on your balcony drinking coffee or enjoy a great free breakfast at their on-site restaurant and watch your dive boat pull up to their dock that is just steps away. The Blue Angel Dive Op is very good too! They offer free nitrox with a dive package. Check them out. (I will be there again in June).

Consider Blue Angel. I will be there tomorrow.

Any kind of pictures, reviews, or tips, would be priceless.

They are on my list because they dont penalize much for single occupancy. Fair rates. Good reviews.

I have heard good things about Quinta suites lately from folks staying there. It is not on the ocean but on Calle 5 a half block up from Aldora's shop.

If you want luxury, ocean front, in town, you can't beat El Cantil Condos. They are showing their age a bit I guess but it hits all your items wish list with no compromises.

Although it was perfect when they had Primas onsite for food and drink service. I miss those days.

I am having breakfast there now. The view is wonderful.

Attachments

• B5C95DDD-D0FB-4537-80E9-DB534FF05675.jpeg
    B5C95DDD-D0FB-4537-80E9-DB534FF05675.jpeg
    115.5 KB · Views: 80
I really like Quintas Suites. It's right in El Centro, a block from the ocean, and close to a lot of dive shops. The staff is excellent and the rooms are super clean. I'm in the middle of a 3 month stay and am very pleased.

Attachments

• quinta.jpeg
    quinta.jpeg
    89 KB · Views: 67
Hello all - so we chose Blue Angel and dove with Aldora over a 4 night stay June 30 - July 4th. The resort was great, top floor and all ocean view rooms as folks noted. Simple room but cool AC, good bed and great view from the balcony. Good pricing, would definitely stay again. Aldora was outstanding, as many have observed.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom