Which dive hotel is this

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Icculus

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
My wife and I stayed at secrets aura last June and every day we did a two tank boat dive with dive pals car our surface interval consisted of stopping at a pier with a bunch of other dive operators. This seemed to be a all inclusive hotel as there was food available for us and a full service dive shop right off the peer. Tons of different dive companies stopped here. It wasn't down town. It was just a mile or two down the beach from secrets aura.

any ideas?

we are booking again and I'd like to look into this hotel/operation

Strangely enough it doesn't seem like either of those. Man I wish I could upload my memory to a pic.

right off of pier is bathrooms to the right/straight and to the left is a giant buffet with chairs etc.

i never did did see a hotel per say.

man this sucks. I'm debating between secrets or another place.
ill be honest can't even decide between cozumel or Bonaire or something.

Strangely enough it doesn't seem like either of those. Man I wish I could upload my memory to a pic.

right off of pier is bathrooms to the right/straight and to the left is a giant buffet with chairs etc.

i never did did see a hotel per say.

man this sucks. I'm debating between secrets or another place.
ill be honest can't even decide between cozumel or Bonaire or something.

Uploading it is easy.

Figuring out the cable connections is the hard part...

Here is a suggestion... Go to google maps and punch is your starting point as "Secrets hotel" zoom in on the secrets hotel until you can get to the "Streetview" then take the little guy in the top left hand corner and drag him down to the secrets spot. You can then navigate down the road until you see something familiar. It's almost like your on the island.

Guests from Secrets (any of the different sections) wouldn't be given meal privileges at the other resorts I've named so if you were allowed to eat you had to be at a beach club. If all you did was tie up there it may be the Grand.

VZ1Q9095.jpg

This is the pier at the Allegro

IMG_0517.jpg

And the Iberostar (who in general don't welcome other dive ops using their pier)

IMG_3227.jpg

Cicopo it's ur top pic! That's Allegro?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom