Where Will It Stop?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NO NEW LAWS, unless you get rid of one for each new one, if you want me to be law abiding. Cause I'm at my limit for what I am willing to think about....

I agree. There are too many on the books as it is.

I don't understand why we're pushing these laws about smoking/cellphone use while driving. There are already laws that cover that: Careless Driving and Reckless Driving. Doesn't matter what you're doing at the wheel, if your driving sucks because you're doing it, you can already get a ticket for it.

cdiver2:
2004 29,569 gun deaths in the US. Tax payers pay 85% of the cost of medical service's for gun related injures. And rising.

1999 17,448 drunk driver death's ( deaths not accidents) 41% of all traffic deaths. Costs $46 billion And rising.

Cancer deaths fell by 369 from 2002-2003.

Lets ban booze and guns as well.

hmmm - so drink driving and gun deaths are up and cancer deaths are down

issue everyone with a gun and bottle and we cured a hideous disease :eyebrow:

and yes... more sacrasim

personally im a non smoker - and its not allowed in my car or home and those that throw their fags out the window are complete tossers

almitywife:
personally im a non smoker - and its not allowed in my car or home and those that throw their fags out the window are complete tossers

Once the pc police read this- almitywife will get banned! Do they have pc police in Australia? I guess it would only be the US pc police who would have a problem with this.

Note to almitywife: don't say that sentence when visiting San Francisco!

almitywife:
hmmm - so drink driving and gun deaths are up and cancer deaths are down

issue everyone with a gun and bottle and we cured a hideous disease :eyebrow:

and yes... more sacrasim

Lets see replace one problem with two problems...hell lets get greedy and have all three problems.

Back
Top Bottom