Where Will It Stop?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SparticleBrane:
I like my clean air...

2004 29,569 gun deaths in the US. Tax payers pay 85% of the cost of medical service's for gun related injures. And rising.

1999 17,448 drunk driver death's ( deaths not accidents) 41% of all traffic deaths. Costs $46 billion And rising.

Cancer deaths fell by 369 from 2002-2003.

Lets ban booze and guns as well.

Wayward Son:
And no, I'm not a smoker. I quit 13 years ago.

with the tobacco nazi's, it never ends.

It will end...when they have outlawed tobacco altogether, I can not wait to see what the do-gooders turn there attention to next. If it doe's not effect my rights I will back it all the way.

That's where we differ. I don't much care for appeasement & thinking that just bc it doesn't effect my rights at this time means it's OK is not how I think.

I know damn well the bastiches will be after me for something or another eventually (actually, they already are in many ways). I don't intend to make it easy for them.

Wayward Son:
That's where we differ. I don't much care for appeasement & thinking that just bc it doesn't effect my rights at this time means it's OK is not how I think.

I know damn well the bastiches will be after me for something or another eventually
(actually, they already are in many ways). I don't intend to make it easy for them.

Thats the point I was attempting to put over.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom