Where to Purchase open heel Jet fins??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

robbcayman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I can find the full heel twin jet fins on leisurepro is there anywhere online where I can purchase the open heel with adjustable straps?? Big time thanks in advance!!!!!!!

Do you want Jet Fins as your title suggests or Twin Jets as the text of your message states? They are vastly different. Jets only come in open heel, not in full foot.

Either way, you should be able to get them from any Scubapro dealer.

Walter:
Do you want Jet Fins as your title suggests or Twin Jets as the text of your message states? They are vastly different. Jets only come in open heel, not in full foot.

Either way, you should be able to get them from any Scubapro dealer.

Well, they have Twin Jet Fins with full foot on leisurepro. I want the Twin Jets that aren't full foot fins. Can you help?? Thanks

Wayward Son:
Most any stocking dealer should have them. My LDS sells the crap out of them.

I really don't want to buy them from my LDS. My local LDS does not sell them and I prefer to buy them online getting the best deal possible. I don't need a warranty on fins :05: Can anyone tell me a place online that sells them???? Thanks

Dangit, I keep hitting the wink smiley and this eye fluttering thing pops up. I'm not trying to hit on ya I promise!!!

I would buy them from a DIVE SHOP that is an AUTHORIZED Scuba Pro dealer. Scuba Pro doesn't autorize internet sales of their products, and does not honor warranties on products not purchased from an authorized dealer.

From Leisure Pro's Website
We are not authorized dealers of some Manufacturers, and some of the products may not be accompanied by the manufactures Warranty valid in the United States and/or with an English manual, However we provide in such instances our own Warranty, which offers equal or greater protection, For a Copy of our Warranty Card, Click here.

So my advice is to excercise caution on where you purchase Scuba Pro and/or Uwatec products.

howarde:
I would buy them from a DIVE SHOP that is an AUTHORIZED Scuba Pro dealer. Scuba Pro doesn't autorize internet sales of their products, and does not honor warranties on products not purchased from an authorized dealer.

From Leisure Pro's Website

So my advice is to excercise caution on where you purchase Scuba Pro and/or Uwatec products.

Normally, I would follow your advice but I'm not to worried about a warranty on fins. So are there no places online that sell the adjustable Twin Jet Fins??

Well, it is a lifetime warranty. My LDS has had some warranty replacements. Whether that warranty is worth anything to you is the question.

I keep gear forever, I have a set of Rocket fins that are 21 years old. No warranty on them & they developed a split. If my Jets have a problem 20 years from now, they're covered. So having it was worth something to me, and MY LDS sold them to me damn near as cheap as LP would.

Okay, just called every LDS in town only 2 carry the twin jets both want $189!!!! On leisurePro the full Twin Jet Fins are $79 I just wish they had the adjustable fins.
This is exactly what I was afraid of. I am all for LDS making a profit but $110 profit on a pair of fins, get realistic. This is why I could give 2 cares for a warranty. If something were to go wrong I could buy a brand new pair and it would still be cheaper than going to the LDS. Heck, I could buy both mine and my fiances fins (2 fins) cheaper than I could buy 1.

This is not meant to start a flame war but this is exactly why I refuse to buy stuff from the LDS. Can someone help me find these online!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom