Where to Purchase open heel Jet fins??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

They charge $450 for open water certification. A LDS in a neighboring town charge $250. Both make you buy hood, boots, and gloves. I wonder why the extra $200. :06:

Bill

papps953:
They charge $450 for open water certification. A LDS in a neighboring town charge $250. Both make you buy hood, boots, and gloves. I wonder why the extra $200. :06:

Bill

Quality?

If you are looking for a size large, Wildcard has been advertising a pair of twin jets for $100 - you might drop him a PM

The other option would be to call scubatoys as they probably carry them, but can't advertise them online due to ScubaPro policy. Plus then you get the 10% scubaboard discount and support an LDS and Scubaboard sponsor :D

Aloha, Tim

espantoon:
That price must be standard, because my LDS sells them for the same exact price!
The price is standard and a shop is not allowed by the Scubapro dealer agreement to sell them for any less than 10% below that $189 price.

kidspot:
If you are looking for a size large, Wildcard has been advertising a pair of twin jets for $100 - you might drop him a PM

The other option would be to call scubatoys as they probably carry them, but can't advertise them online due to ScubaPro policy. Plus then you get the 10% scubaboard discount and support an LDS and Scubaboard sponsor :D

Aloha, Tim

I need an XL. Calling Larry is a good idea. Thanks!!!

Back
Top Bottom