Where have they been spotted?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Frogman82,
Jack Ingle uses the PRO Force Fin Black
Pro%20Forcefin303030.jpg

The Force Fin PRO in NEON Yellow.

Frogman82,
A lot of the Tech Divers in the UK prefer the PRO Force Fin. They have a lot of gear to travel with and when they find the PRO Force Fin can push heavy gear, but take up little space in the gear box they are happy. It is when they experience the maneuverability and comfort of the PRO Force Fin that usually seals they deal.

A few weeks ago I boarded the Truth boat from the Santa Barbara Harbor for a Santa Cruz Adventure day. Sibermike ( the original poster for this thread )and his son were back in the states and they took time to visit Force Fin Headquarters and as a bonus I was fortunate enough to spend the day with them above and below the water. It was a trip I will never forget. Sibermike told me well in advance how much he wanted to get as much diving in and with the energy between him, his son and myself we were in the water from dropping the hook to pulling it.
ms_truthffbdeck_bpm.jpg

A rare moment when Sibermike's Tan Delta Extra Force Fins were not in the water. We were fortunate enough to the best guard on the boat. This young Force Finner was in the water with his own Tan Delta Force Fins patrolling the dive deck and snorkeling around the boat the whole day.
msmsbpm_truth.jpg

Thank you Mathew and your Dad for making it a day I will always cherish!

Action photos to follow soon!

ms_truthffbdeck_bpm.jpg

A rare moment when Sibermike's Tan Delta Extra Force Fins were not in the water. We were fortunate enough to the best guard on the boat. This young Force Finner was in the water with his own Tan Delta Force Fins patrolling the dive deck and snorkeling around the boat the whole day.
msmsbpm_truth.jpg

Thank you Mathew and your Dad for making it a day I will always cherish!

Action photos to follow soon!
Great photos Mike! Maybe I'll get my pics developed and they'll be decent enough to post. I can't remember, but it would be neat if the pics I took, have you and your fins next to the Shark at LLM. :)

Tried to post pics and my computer went haywire. Tried to edit and it went even further south. And I can't get rid of this pic of me in this post. What gives?

Attachments

• IMG009.jpg
    IMG009.jpg
    202.2 KB · Views: 171
Last edited:
Ok, here's one of Sibermike. Yeah, the quality sucks but, I'm not a photog, it's a $30.00 POS camera, and I was diving the first time ever in my new drysuit and first drysuit dive ever. No mistaking what's on his feet though.
IMG006.jpg

Attachments

• IMG006.jpg
    IMG006.jpg
    190.9 KB · Views: 212
Here's another. For some reason I can only post one at a time.

Attachments

• IMG006.jpg
    IMG006.jpg
    190.9 KB · Views: 152
AARRRGGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!I give up! It's not posting what I think I'm uploading. That was not the pic I was uploading. Time to run a scan on this dang computer. Sorry folks! When I get this worked out, I'll repost. If anyone out there is savvy enough, delete this crap!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom