Where have they been spotted?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

...I got those Blue Hockey fins I told you about a few weeks ago...
One of these days I'm supposed to get a pair of those Hockey fins to try out with my frog kick. When ever Bob gets an extra pair. :D

Tried frog kicking in both the Hockey fin and Extra this afternoon. Liked 'em both, favor the Hockey fin. Both fins were really fast and overall I liked the Hockey fin a little better. I think because it's shorter and even though it's stiffer, it punishes the ankles less. (The Extra's are in the "original", not the Tan Delta.) Think these two will be my favorites with the Pro's a close third. If your up my way, I'll loan you mine. Bring Sibermike with you, just don't let him navigate!

I did two deep Reef Dives off Juno Beach Florida and used my Launch Pads on one dive and my Pros on the second. Now I am wearing my Force Fin T-Shirt to prolong my coolness.

I did two deep Reef Dives off Juno Beach Florida and used my Launch Pads on one dive and my Pros on the second. Now I am wearing my Force Fin T-Shirt to prolong my coolness.

:confused::confused: OK - where do you get the FF T-Shirts?? I need a couple of these for my upcoming trip - so I can look :cool2::cool2: :wink::wink:

There is a link on the FF website and you do need them for your trip!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom