Where have they been spotted?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Uncleavi, we need to see pictures of your Launch Pads with the twin foils. No one knows how you found them on E-Bay. I think they might have belonged to Captain Tom Bryant, Action Aquatics. Tom was a great Force Fin dealer and I gave him some special models. The one who sold you this rare model had no idea what they were selling. Glad your the one who had brains to know what was going on. Did you turn the foil's, to change performance. This model was my favorite for warm water diving. Off to the Force Fin lab, finished the first hockey fin mold yesterday and will start on the other fin sizes. Enjoy that Diving.

Uncleavi, we need to see pictures of your Launch Pads with the twin foils. Off to the Force Fin lab, finished the first hockey fin mold yesterday and will start on the other fin sizes. Enjoy that Diving.

:popcorn::popcorn:

Oh, and while waiting, Bob, we need to see pictures of these hockey fins!! :wink:

I will work on that. They worked very well and I will try next time I am on the boat.

Uncleavi, Try moving the outer foils upwards and the center foils flat for using a Frog Kick. This way you twist the foils instead of your foot and leg. Raining today, I have the sound system in full blast mode.

2 pairs were spotted on the Columbia today, my Pro's and another guy in the group wearing Neon Yellow Pros. His story, he "borrowed" them from his brother and just keeps forgetting to return them. hmmm, sounds a lot like how I lost my Yellow Pros a couple years ago.

Wow judging from the logo, those must be at least a pair from the 1980s?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom