Where have they been spotted?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Will you be passing through Tn.? I'll be at Vortex Springs in Fla. April 22-25 with the wife for Springfest. If there's a chance we can meet up, let me know. If we can dive, Great! If not, maybe we can have dinner or something. :)

I WILL be in TN first!! (with me one of my pairs of trusty fins!)
I'll be preaching in Knoxville on the 21st (would LOVE to have you come down).
We could dive the 22nd!!!

mighty risky for Sailors and Marines to interact, but if the Marine doesn't navigate you might be alright. :wink:

No sweat, Jimi's great if there is any decks to swab or paint to chip! :wink:
I help out with the harder things like math. Why, once I was able to count past 20 with Jimi's help (he had his shoes off).:D

I WILL be in TN first!! (with me one of my pairs of trusty fins!)
I'll be preaching in Knoxville on the 21st (would LOVE to have you come down).
We could dive the 22nd!!!
I'll be in route to Florida on the 22nd. Bummer! :(
What part of Florida you going to be in?

No sweat, Jimi's great if there is any decks to swab or paint to chip! :wink:
I help out with the harder things like math. Why, once I was able to count past 20 with Jimi's help (he had his shoes off).:D
I always try to lend a hand (or Foot). We tend to have our shoes off, in this part of the country. :D

one hand and one foot? is your name BOB? Marines are good for one other thing too, uh, uh... oh yeah, shooting things! :D
Good for sound effects too! The sound of S*#T hitting the fan? Marriiine! :rofl3::rofl3::popcorn:
I guess you'd have had to been there. :shakehead:
Just Kidding! All my Marine buddies know I love 'em. The ones I don't know personally, no offense just good natured banter. My utmost respect to you! :)

I agree to all, Irishsquid, wouldn't make fun of 'em if we didn't like, but let's not be too nice, they're around the corner waiting to pounce back!

I agree to all, Irishsquid, wouldn't make fun of 'em if we didn't like, but let's not be too nice, they're around the corner waiting to pounce back!

Well, since you're a retired bellboy, I'll have to type slow! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom