Where have they been spotted?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi all :)

I was on a Open Water course yesterday, as one of two DM candidates.

Both I and the other candidate, aswell as one of the two instructors doing the course had Force Fins. That's the highest amount of forcefins I've ever seen at any one time :) And that's even though the Divecenter "we" work for doesn't sell the fins. Obviously the fins got a lot of attention from the students.

So Forcefins seems on the rise here in Denmark :)

Just dove with a guy from Denmark (he didn't have the force, YET) :D

Sibermike7, just came back from snorkeling at Santa Cruz Island, several friends diving in force Fins. The other the day my friend Jean-Michel Cousteau jumped on my..........................................................................about not diving so I was invited out by local diving hero Ed Stetson. Just going to let the salt water seep into my roots slowly. Captain Jerry of the Dive boat Conception is a long time friend and It was great being out on the ocean again...Thanks Jean Michael and Ed. Will post photo's with Blair's help. Bless, Bob

Sibermike7, just came back from snorkeling at Santa Cruz Island, several friends diving in force Fins. The other the day my friend Jean-Michel Cousteau jumped on my..........................................................................about not diving so I was invited out by local diving hero Ed Stetson. Just going to let the salt water seep into my roots slowly. Captain Jerry of the Dive boat Conception is a long time friend and It was great being out on the ocean again...Thanks Jean Michael and Ed. Will post photo's with Blair's help. Bless, Bob

Great to hear your all "wet" again! :D
Praise the Lord!
How was you able to "drag" Blair out from behind that desk? :eyebrow:

We went out the Estonian islands for some wreck diving last weekend (Friday-Sat/yesterday). Water was 59, quite nice for a drysuit and vis was the best I've seen here @ 4meters. Quite a nice. Sadly only set of FFs on board.
m

Sounds elitist...! :D
Someday I'll get to try/test out a set for frog kicking and may really become one of the smart, enlightened, select few.
"Irishsquid,
I have never been into frog kicking, but this recent hockey fin model made me enjoy the forward spring after using a frog kick. I do feel this model will change how fast one can go frog kicking. If I get a extra pair to send out for your comments I will let you know. Thanks for your interest and comments,
Best, Bob"
:D

Someday I'll get to try/test out a set for frog kicking and may really become one of the smart, enlightened, select few.
"Irishsquid,
I have never been into frog kicking, but this recent hockey fin model made me enjoy the forward spring after using a frog kick. I do feel this model will change how fast one can go frog kicking. If I get a extra pair to send out for your comments I will let you know. Thanks for your interest and comments,
Best, Bob"
:D

There you go Jimi! :wink:

"Irishsquid,

You can try mine any time you want to meet at the Quarry in Sweetwater. :D:D

"Irishsquid,

You can try mine any time you want to meet at the Quarry in Sweetwater. :D:D
I do appreciate that Traveler. Are they the "Hockey Fin" Bob is talking about? I'm a cheap bastard and figure I might be able to get the fins Bob sends for cheap since they'll be "used demo" merchandise. :D :eyebrow:

If your ever near Seattle, I'll loan you my Sapphire Blue (good Navy color, don't you know) pair of "Hockey Fins". Went crabbing with mine earlier in the week and caught lots of crawdads Friday. Man, I love these fins!

I do appreciate that Traveler. Are they the "Hockey Fin" Bob is talking about? I'm a cheap bastard and figure I might be able to get the fins Bob sends for cheap since they'll be "used demo" merchandise. :D :eyebrow:

Yes, they are "Hockey Fins" - one of the first pairs Bob produced in the new material. Actually, they are stiffer than the "production" fins, but that just makes them the fastest frog kicking fins you can find. They are XXL, but I have inserts, so they should fit you unless you want to use them barefoot and have a size 9 foot or smaller. :wink:

Good luck getting them "cheap" - I bought mine when they were "experimental" and paid full price. :mooner: But they are worth the price.:D

Back
Top Bottom