Where have they been spotted?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for all the posts. You guys are great for putting out your Force Fins for other members of the scubaboard to experiment with. Thanks for all your support!
And, I would like to thank ALL of you Force Finatics for indulging my obnoxious attempt at some fun in your forum. You guys are alright, and someday I hope to get to take one of y'all up on the offers. :)

Here are some pictures that I finally got downloaded off me camera.

Matthew was a little sad :depressed: that he only got to snorkel instead of scuba, but he cheered up :) when Blair let him borrow his Tan Delta fins!!

Attachments

• DSCF8019.jpg
    DSCF8019.jpg
    441.4 KB · Views: 73
  • DSCF8020.jpg
    DSCF8020.jpg
    294 KB · Views: 70
Hi all :)

I was on a Open Water course yesterday, as one of two DM candidates.

Both I and the other candidate, aswell as one of the two instructors doing the course had Force Fins. That's the highest amount of forcefins I've ever seen at any one time :) And that's even though the Divecenter "we" work for doesn't sell the fins. Obviously the fins got a lot of attention from the students.

So Forcefins seems on the rise here in Denmark :)

Here, our usual boat has my pink, 4 of my DM's have them in yellow, black, and blue pro's. Also two of my old students had them. It's awesome.

But here's my problem. EVERY single one of these folks have given me their old (and for them, 3 were new jetfins), fins for my school or rental gear, or to give away. I have a big bin of new looking rejects. Nobody wants them tough. They want the cool fins all the DM's have........:D

sibermike7,
Thanks for sharing the photos. I recognize those people and I remember the day! Great trip!

ZenDiver.3D,
Thanks for the support! Having all your DM's using Force Fins says it all and by the sound of it has made a powerful statement with your students and guests. Keep diving smart.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom