Where can I find Latex or Butyl gloves?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Windknot

Contributor
Reaction score
Looking to purchase via online/catalog plain uninsulated latex or butyl dry suit gloves. I have the rings and liners, just need some new gloves.

Only thing I seem to find is the blue ones with insulation and/or rings included.

Got the rings, just lookin' for some more gloves.

Wind

p.s. I know there are some on eBay, looking for non-auction source.

There is a person selling butyl gloves on ebay. He is a diver and says that they are the best gloves for diving.

Thanks for the suggestions thus far. I have ordered a couple of pair of the gloves that lakesdiver suggested. One in a size 9 and the other in a 10.

The company has a pretty good "volume" discount. buy more than one pair and they immediately drop a buck a pair. Good deal.

How easy do they stretch over a ring I wonder....

I'll know soon enough and will post my thoughts and such.

Thanks again,

Windknot

Wind,

I misread your post and have probably lead you astray. I've got the double ring set in which the glove is held in one ring with a heavy o-ring. That's the kind of set for which I bought my gloves. I don't know if they'll work for the kind of set you described in your last post. Sorry for misleading you.

I know where you live.......LOL.

Just kidding. If they dont work, I'm out a big whopping $15.00.

If they dont work, doesn't matter any way....I'll eventually buy a different set of rings at some point.

If they dont work and I dont buy some rings, they'll be there if anyone needs a spare, or I need some patching material.

I'm new to dry gloves anyway, I probably should have described my system a little better.

Problem with gloves....is there is no one/single "DIR Approved" glove and ring system yet.

It sounds like we have the same system anyhoo, I think....maybe.....sort of......

what the hell....if they dont fit/work...at least I have a nice set of long black rubber gloves for when I am chopping up my victims in a bathtub with a chainsaw :mean: :D

Windknot

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom