Where are you Saturday 5/13

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Okay... I have two tanks with air, one full and one full enough! So, I'll see yall around 10 tomorrow. Frank, you think it might be easiest to set up at the "divers" area, rather than the swim area? It's not as steep a hill for us wimps. Anyway, you choose and I'll find you. Yippeeeee!

Y'all have a fun time diving, I'll be doing what I do best, passing an English test with the help of a last minute cramming session and sparknotes.com (not only a shameless plug on a message board, but a true lifesaver!)

So how was the diving at TSP?

Diving was good. Fellowship was Great! Foo, Timeliner, Twinkles and myself made the official TSD roll call. BIG...as in MUCHO GRANDE...catfish under the brush pile--and a bass that rivaled him in size kept most of our attention. Viz above the thermocline(12 feet) was about 15 feet--below the thermocline was about 8. It was cool down around 20 feet, but extremely comfortable at the brush pile.

Woo Hoo! I'm an official TSD now! And I'm sure that my pink cylinder is the biggest in the club!

Congratulations and welcome aboard, blindref! I've just officially added you to the list! :D

blindref757:
Woo Hoo! I'm an official TSD now! And I'm sure that my pink cylinder is the biggest in the club!

LOL, Blindref! Good one. This guy definitely fits in, he is a new diver, but did a great job today. Nice to meet another diving schoolteacher. We had two great dives together, along with Timeliner and Twinklez. Timeliner and I finished the day with a
3rd dive, above the brush pile. I'm thinking that was the best vis I've ever had at TSP- good suggestion from Timeliner to go there today.

The catfish that Blindref mentioned was HUGE. I say 4 ft long, Timeliner says more like 3 (wow, a man who minimizes size is a rarity.) Twinklez spotted it first, and we were all mesmerized. There is also the bass to beat all bass that hangs around the brush- it will stalk you, kinda spooky because its mouth is easily big enough to swallow my fist.

The weather was perfect, also- all in all, a great day of diving and friendship. Thanks for meeting me, all!

(But we missed you, Alan, Ken and all who couldn't make it. Well- except Dee... we're all just jealous of her! ahhhh, Roatan...)

Awwwww, thanks, Foo! We missed you, too, but the summer is young!

ScubaTexan:
...the summer is young!

:D
Aint it grand?

foo I have never dove at TSP...would love for you to tour me around one day this season!!! Glad you guys had a great time,,,,nothing better than friends, a nice day and some diving. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom