Where are you Saturday 5/13

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cool Foo ... Thomas filled my tanks up today so I'm set.
PM or call Me if you like and we can set up a time to meet.

Try this on for size, Saturday morning Final for British Lit, shortly followed by digging an 18 inch trench across the future Father-in-law's back yard for their hot tub electricity hook-up. Sunday might be a different story.

Tyler State Park---I wanna go!!! Please!!!

PvilleStang:
Try this on for size, Saturday morning Final for British Lit, shortly followed by digging an 18 inch trench across the future Father-in-law's back yard for their hot tub electricity hook-up. Sunday might be a different story.

Ahh...College and the Father-in-Law.... I remember those days long ago.
He had a back hoe though. :wink:

Good luck on the test, the trench, and the Sunday dive !!

blindref757:
Tyler State Park---I wanna go!!! Please!!!

I think Foo will be there. She's checking her air supply. I'm up for it, loaded and ready to go. Watch the thread and well see for sure.
There is a swim beach/ lawn at the park that is a good place to meet up at. There is a camp spot real close to that that is good to dive the "Brush Pile" and see lots of fish.

I'll check in here after 9:00pm tonight.

Hi Frank (& blindref)! I know I have one tank filled for sure and am waiting for a certain funny guy to return home so I can check the other that is in the back of the truck. However, I'm about 90% sure that it has air also.
Have to attend a graduation tonight, will post back for SURE when I return. Frank, pm me your phone # again, I know I have it somewhere (emphasis on somewhere). I know you like to meet early... early for me is 10, you know that. Sound good? And of course blindref, meet us.

Lemme know what the water temp. is (78.35932 yet?).

Still haven't put my second stage back on the hose yet, guess I need to do that or do the sipping out of the tank valve thing. :D

Kids just got back from Puerto Vallarta the first of the week...they did one dive there. Not going to tell y'all what the conditions were....

From second hand initial report...yuck.

I expect a full trip report from TSP...if it really is Foo that shows up.

Foo.... I PM'ed my number to you.

10 am sounds cool by me

I have a soccer game to attend at 9. I can be there about 11. I'll have to drop by Scuba Steve's and pick up a couple of cans (and some weights).

Keep me posted.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom