When things reopen...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Palm Beach order reads like the counties worked together on this. #amazed

FYSA

Attachments

• Palm Beach Emergency-Order-Number-5.pdf
    6.5 MB · Views: 60
Heading into the water this weekend, finally. Looking to go elsewhere, close by, in May. Any dive spots off of Miami? Going to Neptune Memorial and Pennekamp ( if we can get in). Where do the Miami divers go?

Your neighbor to the North

Reactions: Ana
Heading into the water this weekend, finally. Looking to go elsewhere, close by, in May. Any dive spots off of Miami? Going to Neptune Memorial and Pennekamp ( if we can get in). Where do the Miami divers go?

Your neighbor to the North

Just so you know the water hasn't warmed up yet.
All the month of April stayed between 77 and 79F. May not be relevant to you but it's getting to me, was hoping to remove a layer by now, but still wearing a 3mm with a vested hood inside.

Just so you know the water hasn't warmed up yet.
All the month of April stayed between 77 and 79F. May not be relevant to you but it's getting to me, was hoping to remove a layer by now, but still wearing a 3mm with a vested hood inside.

Yes. Burr! Going out tomorrow—wish I had a 5mm!

Hi @Caito

I look forward to seeing your report. I heard that yesterday in Boynton there was 80 ft vis and the water was 80 degrees, hope you are as lucky

I was out of Boca Raton yesterday and today for work. Relatively weak current (seemed to change direction with the tide yesterday, consistently north this morning), 79-80 degrees, and excellent visibility. Couple of sandbar sharks out in deep water, plenty of loggerhead turtles. Going out of Jupiter tomorrow on a friend's boat.

On the minus side, the Silver Palm Park boat ramp was a zoo.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom