What's the weirdest/most unexpected thing in your dive bag?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I guess normal is different between certain divers, everything listed above is "normal" by my standards aside from the cane....

I've been trying to start a trend with the cane. Everyone who sees it loves the idea. It is both a conversation starter AND a surprisingly useful piece of gear.

A cockroach!

I should clarify that it was a live large South Florida palmetto bug.
Fun was had by all on the dive boat and I dunno how it got in my bag.
I imagine the damp, dark wetsuit boots could have been attracting to her. SMH!

I've been trying to start a trend with the cane. Everyone who sees it loves the idea. It is both a conversation starter AND a surprisingly useful piece of gear.
I have a problem on a couple of shore dives here in Florida. One of my favorites is Venice Beach Fl, to look for sharks teeth. There is a sand ledge, just before you exit and my ankles have an issue with negotiating that. I've been trying to make a dive flag that uses a wood staff , but I'm having a problem pushing the pole through the float. This might just be the ticket.

013.jpg

Hey Squirrely ...

Last edited:
Depends adult diapers (although I haven't successfully been able to use them yet, still trying).

Uhm. Did you mean you are able to use the unsuccessfully and you keep trying?

Back
Top Bottom