What the heck? - Part II (your dive gear x'mas wish)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

clgsamson:
Lemme ask you this...

What diving gear(s) do you want from Santa?
I'd like my own compressor ... and a couple of T-bottles for oxygen ... and a couple more for helium ... and one more for argon.

Oh ... and a retirement property in your part of the world ... preferably within easy reach of a nice dive site ... :D

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

NWGratefulDiver:
Oh ... and a retirement property in your part of the world ... preferably within easy reach of a nice dive site ... :D

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

That might not be too hard to do. I saw a lot of foreign retirees over there with nice houses. The dollar goes far there (although I wish I could get paid the same numerically in british pounds instead :D ). However, for some reason or another, the value of the dollar kept dropping while I was over there. Must be due to the deficit.

midwestdvr

my christmas wish: i wish there would be a MOD who understands Philipipne culture........

paolov:
my christmas wish: i wish there would be a MOD who understands Philipipne culture........

I think they do a pretty good job on the culture. Maybe one that understands tagalog so the rest of them won't have such a big headache with the translation!

NWGratefulDiver:

psst....fyi: Bohol property is opening up.... :)

jonix:
pssst...where exactly and how much? undeveloped? :D

:ph34r: first to open will be by the navy base....then second phase will be the coast side properties but not sure where.

Last time I was there our tour guide also worked in real-estate. I should have gotten a card, but I didn't since I won't be buying anytime soon...:17:

BWAHAHAHAHHAHA

i am not Chip !!!!!

Did i post this, Chip104 asks .....

edit: ayayay...gotta remember to log out of public/multi-user comps!... this is the real chip. May the real chip please stand up? :)

Back
Top Bottom