What the heck? - Part II (your dive gear x'mas wish)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

clgsamson

Koya Kap
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I thought Chip has gone bonkers when he bought a new reg (who wouldn't actually, with two demons by his side) and I thought hahahahahaha he's got DCI (Dive Craving Illness, remember?)!!!! Well, sad to say I got it too, bigtime! I bought a new toy which you couldn't possibly plug in the tv set and play..sigh.

Well, my wife Myra wouldn't have it any other way and ORDERED yes ORDERED me to buy her a new toy too!!! Ever the submissive husband that I am (consequences if not:maniac: :flush::hanged: ), I agreed. So next week and before the trip to Galera, she'll be sporting a brand new toy, yes you guess it right, no plug and play in the tv set too. There goes my X'mas bonus.

Lemme ask you this...

What diving gear(s) do you want from Santa?

Mine? A complete DSS SS bp/w rig (pro-fit harness) single tank wing hehe. It stays home though if we'll be diving outside luzon. The lighter zeagle bc gets into the dive bag first.

oh god! do i have to re-live my nightmare once again!? oh nooooooo!!

here it goes:

santa, i've been a REAL GOOD BOY package... as in...
a) hammerhead II or DSS SS backplate
b) DSS pro-fit harness
c) OMS 30# single tank wing (yes! bright red!)
d) IST cutie-pie BC knife
e) Taz neoprene harness pads (not a fan of tweety)
f) Apeks ATX100 1st/2nd stage
g) Apeks ATX20 octo
h) trip to tubbataha

dear santa, i've been PRETTY DARN GOOD ALL THINGS CONSIDERED package
items a, b, d, e with an EXD 30# wing

dear santa, what the heck, i've been working my buns off all year and you damn well better cough up package...
SS backplate, hog harness, EXD 30#wing

Merry Christmas

love
Jag

Just a generic BP and DR Venture wing. Nakakainggit si jonix.:D

Also a new non-plug and play toy, but with a bigger display and/or backlight. I find it hard to read my present one on night dives. Somebody at the shop said its because of my age. Hayup.:plain:

A buddy ~

- who doesn't put down how i dive or the gear or gas I use to do it...
- who doesn't put me down for making mistakes, but is not afraid to point out how I could have done better or what I could do to improve...
- who expects me to do the same ^^...
- who not only doesn't mind doing 90+ minute dives, but prefers them...
- who likes looking at (and taking pictures of) the little stuff, and doesn't mind if I do the same.... even if it takes a couple tries...
- who doesn't mind indulging me in the occasional tech1 level dive, just 'cause I want to see what's there and enjoy the planning and execution of those dives with a buddy I trust. Even better would be doing these dives and getting to take a few pictures while there...
- who doesn't mind if I want to drive the boat sometimes...
- who doesn't mind sometimes spending an entire dive at less than 20' 'cause that's where the cool stuff at that site is found...
- who doesn't mind doing the same site 3 times in a row...
- who doesn't mind if I want to buy lunch sometimes...
- who realizes that I don't mean to be mean when I'm tired and grumpy, but will dive with me anyway 'cause s/he knows it will make me feel better.

Someone to sort out all my photos in a fancy database and put em up on the web in a searchable way, great layout, cheap server, and bigtime into search engines so i can sell em....would also help if that someone is a she and is a great dive model! :)

Thats all underwater photo related so its sort of dive gear isn't it??

Oh, and a bunch of fancy new Raid hard drive crap and more RAM etc to edit my new HD camera footage....and if someone could actually produce GOOD royalty free music, that would be nice too!

tooooooooo many to list down, i might give santa a headache but the priorities are:

aow course, bcd, reg, dive computer...

simple wishes only so please santa, hear me :51: :madnoel:

A dive computer... worn by a beautiful lady na sobrang mabait, hindi selosa, mayaman, maganda, sexy at girlfriend material.

Santa, package deal yan ha? Sama mo yung dalawa ha? Tenkyu po!!

a uwatec dive computer or Suuonto top of the line dive computer will do.
a new fins " blade 2 " I'm still waiting for my old fin to break but still strong as ever.
Like jag, a trip to Tubbataha. certainly one on my list for 2006.
More time to go diving, more money to spend and good weather of course.

Back
Top Bottom