What the heck? - Part II (your dive gear x'mas wish)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dear Santa,

I've been an extremely good boy. I'd like an Amphibico Phenom FXZ-1 kit with the lights please and a Sony HVR-Z1 HDV Camcorder so that i'd be able to film the next PPD DOR. While you're at it, throw in a Subal FS2 with a few ports, and a Suunto D9 so I'd know if I'd have enough air for my deco-stop.

Pleaase?!

=))

Love, Mitch

PS. I wouldn't mind a Toyota Grandia so the kids wouldn't have to take the bus to the next dive... =)

Well, I'd like my own 95's, so I can stop sneaking off with my husband's. I think I want dry gloves, although I'm not completely sure. And a second second stage and some various length hoses would be nice.

But what I really want for Christmas is a back kick. I tried to buy one, but that didn't work as well as I hoped, so I think if I'm going to have one, somebody is going to have to give it to me :)

Hmmm,

My list is pretty short and cheap compared to some I see here.

1. Pair of DIN first stages (DS4, Flatheads, DRs)
2. Dive Light (Greenforce FII with HID head)
3. Drysuit (used and cheap would be ok)
4. Some pockets! (and a spare mask to go in one)
5. A bunch of free SCUBA classes!

I'm confident Santa can find at least ONE of those things for me.

Dear Santa,

I've neither been naughty and I'm always nice, i've always watched, never cried nor pout, so, you gotta give me that BCD/Reg set of my own, with Barbie patches, also a nice all pink wet suit to go with it.

ALso, i'm gonna return the microwave oven you sent me last year in exchange for some money to dive so i can use your gifts this year. All I had ever cooked in that microwave were popcorns!!!

ALso, I'd like to have super powers to make me unafraid of currents and let me swim through it like Superman flies through walls...

moonlighting:
Dear Santa,

I've neither been naughty and I'm always nice, i've always watched, never cried nor pout, so, you gotta give me that BCD/Reg set of my own, with Barbie patches, also a nice all pink wet suit to go with it.

ALso, i'm gonna return the microwave oven you sent me last year in exchange for some money to dive so i can use your gifts this year. All I was ever cooked in that microwave were popcorns!!!

ALso, I'd like to have super powers to make me afraid of currents and let me swim through it like Superman flies through walls...
i'll take the microwave! i hear santa doesn't accept returns...

Jag

One multi-million dollar wining lottery ticket. That way I can retire and dive everyday.

or...two apeks regulators.

got pretty much everything i need already but since you asked:

gavin scooter
halcyon pro 50watt hid
picasso spearfishing wetsuit
vr3 trimix computer w colored lcd
subal uw housing
inon strobes
wal lenses
macro lenses
trip to galapagos

Back