What the heck? - Part II (your dive gear x'mas wish)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think I'm fine on gear for now, although I may be asking the Easter Bunny for some paddle fins. At the moment, what I'd like are some technical level courses. Nitrox/Adv. Nitrox and Adv Rec Trimix in particular, along with the Rescue course and maybe DIR-F.

Halthron:
I think I'm fine on gear for now, although I may be asking the Easter Bunny for some paddle fins. At the moment, what I'd like are some technical level courses. Nitrox/Adv. Nitrox and Adv Rec Trimix in particular, along with the Rescue course and maybe DIR-F.
with the list we've been putting up (backplates, computer stuff, people) santa's gonna have one major overloaded sleigh!

and if the local customs people get a hold of him only halthron is getting what he wants hehehehehehe

Jag

Oceanic VT Pro computer.

And an octo to go with the new reg I willingly bought when shanghai'd!

big relief to know I'm not the only one who's bonkers for diving. :wink:

iris_ice:
I would have, but as I was reading the thread, once people started speaking amongst themselves in a language I don't know (as was done after my first post in this thread), I get the impression they would rather "outsiders" not participate :wink:

Sorry.

Snowbear, if I was in Alaska, I'd dive with ya in a heartbeat.

Ive so much to list in here. hehe.

Dive computer
Dive accessories
Dive knife, light
New wetsuit
Cute rashguards
My own set of Regulators
a New Digicam with UW case preferably Canon a620 hihi.
Oh . . a video ipod with an underwater case.
Tubbataha trip

Snowbear:
I would have, but as I was reading the thread, once people started speaking amongst themselves in a language I don't know (as was done after my first post in this thread), I get the impression they would rather "outsiders" not participate :wink:

Sorry.
that's not true... it's something we just lapse into...

all you really missed was yomar asking for a really really hot chick wearing a dive computer... and making sure that santa understood that it was a packaged deal... not an either/or

do stick around, we don't discriminate :biggrin:

Jag

aaaaah...i've so much stuff in my wishlist as well.

...a dive computer...reg...backplate...trip to tubbataha...new fins...new wetsuit...and other diving accessories...slr/digicam with underwater housing...

...oh, my never ending wishlist. :bogey:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom